lynxster creations ~ 'Parrot Paradise' ~ NEW! 😊

• 2 weeks later...

I have been on an emotional rollercoaster these past couple of weeks.

On New Year's Day, I was blessed with my 3rd grandchild, and 4 days later the good Lord summoned my dad home.

He was in end-stage Parkinson's and it was a horrible thing to watch.  I was so glad to be with him at the end.

I'm crying as I'm typing this...he was my last parent to go.  I have a big hole in my heart that I hope time will heal.

I want to share a couple of pictures with my PDN family.  This forum has helped me more than you will ever know.  When I joined in late 2015, I was recovering from major surgery, and making art and participating in the forum was very therapeutic for me.  Hopefully, I will rejoin you soon.

28_aaron.png   29_dad.png

Thank you to all my friends!!

Edited by lynxster4
  • Upvote 6

So sorry for your loss @Lynxster.  But, congratulations on your 3rd grandchild.  I echo your feelings about PDN.  It got me through my recovery after surgery as well.  Couldn't have done without it.  Hopefully you will be back soon on here.  Take care :).

• Upvote 1

Thank you everyone for your hugs, kisses and support!  :)

I'll be okay...just need a little time to process my father's passing.

Not to mention I'm the executrix of his will and I'm freaking out......:noes:

I'll be popping in to leave comments, etc....I just don't feel like making any art right now.  :(

• Upvote 1
  • 2 weeks later...