Pixey's Gallery ~ Merry Christmas 2023 everyone.

Pixey

It's a joy to view your work over and over. So vibrant and colorful and well, you get the point. All works are lovely. I keep smiling at PDN Ratta. What a dumpling! Oh, and your portraits are phenomenal!

sig-1.png
Don't spit into the well, you might drink from it later. -----Yiddish Proverb

Glossy Galaxy Ball---How to Make Foliage
My Gallery

PDN Fans--My DA

Hey Pixey, great to see all your wonderful works here in one spot. There is that cute rat again or is it a mouse? ;) And not to mention PDN Ratta! It really is great to go back & see all those wonderful images that you have created & see your progress. A pleasure to see your gallery here too.

This might give you some inspiration & even lift your spirits. It has been a fave of mine for many years & never failed to make me at least smile. http://www.house-mouse.com/

THiGVp.png

Knowledge is no burden to carry.

April Jones, 2012

Hi @Dug - Thanks so much - I remember you and your lovely work :)

@Helen - Thanks so much ... it's my dream to turn out work like you one day ..... Oh, those Glossies are amazing B)

@BBQ - Thanks a bunch and thanks for being such a great buddy, and inspiration as well as & for your wishes. Oh boy, you read my mind - I was going to look for that link. I came across this art when I lived in the USA and I have a bunch of fridge magnets, Christmas ones, of these adorable rodents :lol:

30b8T8B.gif

How I made Jennifer & Halle in Paint.net

My Gallery | My Deviant Art

"Rescuing one animal may not change the world, but for that animal their world is changed forever!" anon.

Great gallery Nanette, I very much enjoyed every single image, I am still smiling at PDN Ratta, I was really so glad to have it as a wallpaper on my cellphone.

Fluffy is awesome, the Fur is excellent especially on the head, I think I missed this one, never seen it before with this size.

Thank you for starting the gallery so we can enjoy your art work in in one spot, congratulations.

Thank you so much @Yellowman :) Your comments are always much appreciated.

I have added a new one to the Gallery that I forgot about :D At the Watering Hole

30b8T8B.gif

"Rescuing one animal may not change the world, but for that animal their world is changed forever!" anon.

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry for the double post - I have a new image on Page 1. I followed this tutorial into PDN, from Acidlullaby's tute on DA: http://acidlullaby.d...torial-22707443

30b8T8B.gif

Pixey, no need to apologize. You need to let us know about your work! It's a true blessing to see your talents on this forum. Love the girl here. She looks realistic yet like a painting. I love the buttony nose, too. The swept look to her hair is gorgeous!

sig-1.png

My Gallery

PDN Fans--My DA

I agree with Welsh, excellent works

Wait! No matter where you go, there you are!

We're all wise guys.

Thank you SO much Helen, Welshy and Heatstroke for your comments, which are greatly appreciated :)

30b8T8B.gif

Really great work on the girl! She is so pretty too. What lovely eyes she has & the shape of her face. Well done Pixey!

THiGVp.png

April Jones, 2012

@Dug - Wow! Thanks a lot ... yes, I guess she's looks a bit dreamy. Happy anyway :).

@BBQ - Thanks so much for that. I followed the tutorial quite closely, so really 'acidlullaby' gets credit for her prettiness :smile: .

@Skullbonz - (ha, ha - I love your username) So glad you like my Rose so much. Makes it worth all the hours it took to make it :).

@Aislin - Gosh, thanks a lot for those words. Much appreciated as you do such amazing work and I've found your tutorials very informative. Thank you. I'm working on another celebrity and will post it, nameless, when I'm done to see if I get the likeness correctly :OilPaintingEffect: .

30b8T8B.gif

• 1 month later...

@Rockandroll (cute user name) thanks so much for your kind words :smile:

@Aislin - Many thanks for your support. Golly - a tute on the hair? I will have to give that a try sometime :mrgreen:

Meanwhile, I have a new one on Page 1. Can anyone guess who it is?

Give up .............. Here is the answer

Edited by nanettealsop

30b8T8B.gif

Your work always blows me out of the water! And each time you create an image, it's more breath-taking than the one prior to it. I'm stunned at all the detail--the clothing folds, the expression on the face, the facial features, the earrings even, the pearl necklace, the hair, the eyes, gosh, what more is there to say? This is exceptional, top-notch work!

sig-1.png

My Gallery

PDN Fans--My DA

Well I don't know who she is but you have done such an exceptional job of recreating the image. Pixey, if that was me I'd be more than happy. You have a unique style that is like a cross between painting & photo-realism. Hope that makes sense. A pure joy to view!

THiGVp.png

April Jones, 2012

@Jim - Wow! Thanks so much for that :smile: .

@Helen - such high praise, thanks a million :) .

@Ella - Thanks a million Ella :smile: .

@BBQ - Thank you for those lovely comments - and the person is Michelle Pfeiffer :lol: .

30b8T8B.gif

Great works, truly inspiring, as others have said the highlights and shading are among the best I have seen. Another gallery where I can't choose a favourite piece as they are all so good.