Object of the Fortnight #32 – "Half an Orange". A tutorial on this can be found here.
The deadline for entries is 2.00 PM EST (7:00 PM UK Time) on Saturday 15th December, 2018.
Please see the Countdown Timer for exact time remaining.
You may link to alternative versions, but they will not be part of your entry.
This thread is for posting competition entries only. If you're not posting an entry, don't post here.
If you want to talk about any of the entries, or ask a question regarding the competition, you can do so in the discussion thread found here.
1. Your entry must not have a background/backdrop/scene; just the object on a transparent canvas. Shadows and reflections are fine.
2. Your entry must be 100% made using Paint.net. Don't use another image editor. Don't use stock images/photos (in full or parts thereof.)
3. Max dimensions are 600x600.
4. You may modify or replace your image until the deadline.
5. Three entries per entrant are allowed. Please make a separate post for each one.
Many thanks to @toe_head2001 and @DrewDale for launching and hosting the competitions in the past.
Previous comps have included the following topics found here.