The Pictorium! Post your created or edited images here!

aatwo

@someone2016 i think your background is great

@ Janett, your trees are looking fantastic can't wait to see the finished picture !

I'd better not leave the spoons out after all that hard work, lol - im having so much fun looking at what youre all making there are some very creative people here and I'm very envious.

what nopthing for me???

and heres a lil something something i made in like 4 seconds.

auntitledmasterpiece.png

prototypelambdasig2.png

the lambda symbol is the scientific symbol of all things decaying over a rapid period of time. Or in a different subject, the photographers term of an object moveing so fast it blurs the picture puposefully.

my deviant art/

my OLD sig tutorial

my myspace... it has more photos then DA

i found one ash but i didnt really like it, im trying to modify it now. does any one know maybe any good effects to modify stone? perhaps some i dont have installed? im trying dents buldge clouds and bevel for the edges.

Try this quick and easy stone texture (brushed concrete - like my sig):

New image

Render>>clouds:Scale 150, roughness 0.72

Edge detect

Invert colors

(I'm doing this from memory, so apologies if it is not quite right. I'll pm you if I've missed something).

omg, like this is a great movie, and ther emakeing a part 2.

nationalsignaturesig.png

prototypelambdasig2.png

the lambda symbol is the scientific symbol of all things decaying over a rapid period of time. Or in a different subject, the photographers term of an object moveing so fast it blurs the picture puposefully.

my deviant art/

my OLD sig tutorial

you didnt double post, and i cant wait for the movie, but i think the background for your pic needs a little work

1000sigwithout1000.png

My deviantART iGraphix

~96% of teens won't stand up for God. Put this on your page if you're one of the 4% who will.

skilletism (n.) - The abnormal liking of the band "Skillet". (see PANHEAD)

panhead n. - an individual who shows extreme enthusiasm for the band Skillet. Generally driving for hours to concerts with frying pans riding shotgun.

i kinda wanted you to say that, panhead. i wanted it to look plain, just like this one.

musicplaquething.png

prototypelambdasig2.png

my deviant art/

my OLD sig tutorial

Glassy_Ice_Cube_by_0_ASH_0.jpg

Artist's Comments :

Ok, I think I got that outta my system.

Made in Paint.NET

Won't be doing glassy objects for a while...I think.

Enjoy my creation

If I ever get this done I will post it on dA :) :twisted:

Some of you will remember where this came from :)

8a222971.jpg

Conflicting thoughts?

BWLinesSignature.png

Hmm, you're right. I tried putting a slight curve on it, but I had trouble getting it without it looking horribly wrong. :P If you look at where the handle meets the head there's a minor curve on it. :/ Thanks for your comment on my spoon! :D

I'm determined to figure out how Ash managed to make that 3D Homer. It seems like it's on the tip of my tongue (or the tip of mouse... or something), but it just keeps slipping away. :wink:

I introduce you my family. I'm the tallest one. We found the monolith the last summer, and we took a photo with it.

Family.jpg

I used PdN only to resize the canvas. The picture was not edited with PdN. This is a real monolith, creafted by an extraterrestrial intelligence an inconceivable amount of time ago.

Bye

Pyjo.

Seven Hundredth Page!

700.png

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.
Amy: But how did it end up in there?
The Doctor: You know fairy tales. A good wizard tricked it.
River Song: I hate good wizards in fairy tales; they always turn out to be him.

Thanks for the kind words. I was lost in paint.net land a good part of the day yesterday until a friend called bringing me back to the real world. Even now I have effects I've yet to play with and they call to me. Sounds like an addiction.

Oma I like the middle one it reminds me of the cornic on and old building. Isn't it great to have PDN when you can not sleep?

pyjo I wanted to tell you I have enjoyed seeing your posts and nice family you have there.

What is Terragen? I'll have to check it out.

Sorry about off topic but did you hear Microsoft's virtual Santa got busted from the net for being nasty! Oh My!

"One can't complain. I have my friends. Someone spoke to me only yesterday." EEYORE

Thanks for the kind words. I was lost in paint.net land a good part of the day yesterday until a friend called bringing me back to the real world. Even now I have effects I've yet to play with and they call to me. Sounds like an addiction.

Oma I like the middle one it reminds me of the cornic on and old building. Isn't it great to have PDN when you can not sleep?

pyjo I wanted to tell you I have enjoyed seeing your posts and nice family you have there.

What is Terragen? I'll have to check it out.

Sorry about off topic but did you hear Microsoft's virtual Santa got busted from the net for being nasty! Oh My!

Thanks, I'm glad you enjoyed my posts. I also enjoyed your trees: I think they are one of the most beautiful things I've seen in this forum.

I'm now looking for a technique for making grass. This experiment is now my desktop background. I'll improve it...

Grass.jpg

Bye,

Pyjo.

pyjo When it comes to grass Ash is the man. Try his tutorial called 'Textures/Patterns: Make hair/fur/grass'. It looks like you are on the right track anyway.

"One can't complain. I have my friends. Someone spoke to me only yesterday." EEYORE