The Pictorium! Post your created or edited images here!

aatwo

pyjo When it comes to grass Ash is the man. Try his tutorial called 'Textures/Patterns: Make hair/fur/grass'. It looks like you are on the right track anyway.

I think pyjo did grass as he sees it to be different from ash's technique. That and I believe pyjo Has the capacity to be a very excellent PDN artist.

Ashes tuts are great but they arent law , An ancient japanese or chinese saying; " do not seek to follow the masters seek to follow what they follow". Ash isnt the only great PDN guy in the world , while its great he has our undying support he still needs our criticism as well.

That and static cling is BAD.

retired from PDN forums. Later dewds

pyjo When it comes to grass Ash is the man. Try his tutorial called 'Textures/Patterns: Make hair/fur/grass'. It looks like you are on the right track anyway.

I think pyjo did grass as he sees it to be different from ash's technique. That and I believe pyjo Has the capacity to be a very excellent PDN artist.

Ashes tuts are great but they arent law , An ancient japanese or chinese saying; " do not seek to follow the masters seek to follow what they follow". Ash isnt the only great PDN guy in the world , while its great he has our undying support he still needs our criticism as well.

That and static cling is BAD.

Well I happen to think you are great. Hope you don't mind me saying so. Like I said pyjo has had wonderful post to date and it looks to me like he already has a good direction on his grass.

Yoou made me laugh Trek. You were one ugly puppy.

"One can't complain. I have my friends. Someone spoke to me only yesterday." EEYORE

It looks pretty cool, though the delay could've been stepped up a bit. It seems to slow to me.

Also the transition is a little harsh, but an animated .gif isn't something to be picky about. :D

Nice idea. :)

(And last I checked, Photoshop is more like $600+ now)

Thanks for the suggestions.

Maybe Rick should advertise Paint.NET - not many people know about it. Wouldn't it be nice if all those who knew Photoshop knew about Paint.NET as well. :)

Now I like it

forest4sz.png

Your works are amazing!

I love the trees and deer! Looks a lot like what I see when I drive home at night!

Is the deer head kind of darkened out or is it just my computer (resolution/size/something)? Maybe a moon beam coming down from the corner and lighting up your deer? Maybe not.......... just a thought.

I just noticed the hoof prints in the snow!! I am always amazed at the details!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My deviantART gallery

Paint.Net Gallery

@vista: I like what you did with that animated image, but I think the images in it could have been better and if your trying to get people to use PdN than you should use some good looking images and a good effect with the fonts.

---- Gallery | Sig Tutorial | deviantART | Sig Videos | PhotoBucket ----

D                  E                  S                  T                  I                 N                  Y

$649 for CS3

$999 for CS3 Extended

:Dofftopic>

---

Getting back on point. Here's my newest Terragen creation. (Which is number... two, for those of you counting :P) TG is really fun to play with! :D

Did a few touchups in PdN.

th_bright-1.jpg

(Is Terragen picture that was color corrected in Paint.NET allowed to be posted in the Pictorium? I don't want to take the focus away from PdN...)

so heres my idea for my stair case. i kinda got the idea from the harry potter movie lol. leme know what you think. not perfect...im having a tough time with shape 3D...haha. and the texture doesnt look to much like stone.

[attachment=0]Stone12.gif[/attachment]

Hmm, I'm liking where this is going. The angle of the stairs seems to be going good for you. But if you don't like the texture, maybe either of these are a little better?

th_bricks.png

^ click for full size

i like those they look much smoother. do you happen to know the settings you used?

i just drew this up i didnt use shape 3D i thought id see what i could do free hand. this was my first attempt. i like the shape of the stairs better than the other pic.

its just a black and white for the time being. im thinking of adding a few more stair cases kind of entwined around those to going up and down. like harry potter haha. i sware im not a die hard harry potter fan :D i havent read to books lol :mrgreen:

10658_ac357e9838ba812d1731c9df58b10892

japannese.jpg

Support Our Troops, End The War

Heh, so now, you'll be able to lend "spare" credit cards out to peoples....say me?

Very nice though, the "VISA" logo on the bottom right looks like it was added from a layer on top with the incorrect "zoom/rotate" settings (as does the bank title at the top). Easy fix I would reckon though.

BWLinesSignature.png

My daughter, who isn’t yet 5 years old, likes drawing pictures very much. I trained her using the paintbrush and the paint bucket. This is her first digital work. Maybe in a few years she’ll have her own account in this forum…

Castle.jpg

Bye

Pyjo.