The Pictorium! Post your created or edited images here!

aatwo

Hide_the_Food____Again_by_Eulogy_Dignity.png

Changed how the exoskeleton looks and recolored.

(If you look closely, most flies have green reflective 'scale' looking things. Ants don't, which is why it's brighter than the few highlights of the fly version.)

I think I'll play with the general shape a little more and make a whole swarm of different insects... maybe a spider or two. :shock:

So i redid my steps.. i feel like im getting close to the end :mrgreen: . This time i did it without shape 3D i just free handed them. i think they're are looking better ill post what i had before as well if you didnt see it. any advice?

First attempt (used MS paint for the whole thing)

10658_ead216191a1c71ef916f77b68c477cab

Second attempt (PDN)

10658_cb5e75a521e8062f81ccafec8e844abb

And what i have now. (PDN still in black and white)

10658_dd1346545a20833799991864adeb4d40

oops this is it

japannese.jpg

Support Our Troops, End The War

Heh, can't say I love Sponge Bob, but that is pretty nice.

A few anti-aliasing/feathering problems though.

Edit: I'd really like to create something original in PDN at the moment, but I can think of anything thats not too easy, but not on Ash's or CMD's level. Any suggestions? (I would consider myself somewhere in between complete noob and an experienced PDN-er.)

BWLinesSignature.png

Heh, can't say I love Sponge Bob, but that is pretty nice.

A few anti-aliasing/feathering problems though.

Edit: I'd really like to create something original in PDN at the moment, but I can think of anything thats not too easy, but not on Ash's or CMD's level. Any suggestions? (I would consider myself somewhere in between complete noob and an experienced PDN-er.)

Hmm, just do what I do. Look around you, find something that seems sort of easy, and then try and make it as elaborate as you can. :D

---

Ok, I've been in a bug making mood today. So here's Stingey the Wasp. :D He's on an epic journey to .... somewhere.

Wasp_by_Eulogy_Dignity.png

Nice ornaments zookey

kdigennar the stairs are looking good

justvictoria I would like to see more of your photos. Nice

Love the bugs Wither

I am working on a Christmas stocking. I think I'll put candy canes in it. My edges are still a little rough.

sox.png

"One can't complain. I have my friends. Someone spoke to me only yesterday." EEYORE