The Pictorium! Post your created or edited images here!

aatwo

@ Pyjo - That's amazingly well done. Welcome to the Wonderful World of Paint.NET.

---

I've been working on my shell texture, and I think I've got it! Now that I have the colors down I'll just need to make about 50 layers of drumset.... :|

drumshells.png

Which looks best? I'll leaning towards the top right. But I want a second opinion. :D

The two on the right are to dark and the two on the left to light. :) Thats my personal opinion.

equlizereffectsiglayers.png

Look very interesting, but they don't follow the regulations for maximum sig size on this board.

:-) Just thought you should know. 500x150 max.

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.
Amy: But how did it end up in there?
The Doctor: You know fairy tales. A good wizard tricked it.
River Song: I hate good wizards in fairy tales; they always turn out to be him.

Nice Jake. Theres something wrong with the C4D render me thinks, it just doesn't seem to flow.

Placeboalbumcovermock.png

Something I made to do with a couple of images I've got on stock to do with Placebo and a quote I found.

Placebo is music for outsiders, by outsiders and our gigs are like conventions of outcasts, which is cool.

Image 1 Image 2

Its technically not a amazing image but it has a bit of meaning if it effects you. But now days most people are on a drug for something.

equlizereffectsiglayers.png

cool verndewd :D

As for the cars, paintdotnetter1, I like the one with the flames :)

Started out experimenting with making wood using dents with massive stretch and turbulence.

Ended up with this... th_dr.png

*clicketyclick*

There's definately room for improvement though.

dragonseyesig.png

Check out the sig and avatar I made. (inspired by TheVoid)

shocky2.png

shocky.png

---- Gallery | Sig Tutorial | deviantART | Sig Videos | PhotoBucket ----

D                  E                  S                  T                  I                 N                  Y

:shock: Nice skin. Whats it for. Looks like it could be a media player.

Thanks :) could be, I dont know how to program a skin or id make it for wmp. This is for a bench app some friends are making. That wood texture is great.

Olav that door is really nice. :)

retired from PDN forums. Later dewds