The Pictorium! Post your created or edited images here!

aatwo

@ Wither: Your high tom has a clear bottom head, yet your medium tom has a white bottom head. Either thats how your set is and the way you like it, or possible room for improvement. Regardless, its GREAT!

Hmm you're right, it was supposed to be transparent. But it didn't make it because of how Shape3D handles lighting. I didn't notice this before. Thanks for pointing it out to me, I'll try and get it fixed. :) (Hopefully I can find the exact angle I used. haha In retrospect, I should've saved the XML's for everything...)

Oh and for the specially interested, you can get the .pdn (1.9 mb) if you'd like. :)

Ok, I fixed that problem with the medium tom's head. I also made the whole thing slightly bigger so the shadow doesn't get cropped out. :)

Blooper, that thing's cute... in a devious sort of way. (Hmm, was that a pun?)

---

I have the .pdn file for this on mediafire now.

I have the full 1024x768 I used to render it, along with both the textures used for the shells (both inside and out). - 5.9 MB :shock:

Or I saved another that was cropped to the kit's immediate area with all the layers still intact. (No extra textures though, as cropping would have messed them up) - 944 KB

PM me for the link(s) if you're interested! :D

Wave test 2

Wave_Test_2_by_0_ASH_0.jpg

Looks frozen, like a cornice from deepest Antarctica. Intentional?

Unfortunately, No :?

But now that you mentioned it, Maybe I can make something of it later on :)

============================================================================================

If I ever get this done I will post it on dA :) :twisted:

Some of you will remember where this came from :)

8a222971.jpg

The_next_thousand_words_by_0_ASH_0.png

All creations Ash + Paint.NET [ Googlepage | deviantArt | Club PDN | PDN Fan ]

Wave test 2

Wave_Test_2_by_0_ASH_0.jpg

Looks frozen, like a cornice from deepest Antarctica. Intentional?

Unfortunately, No :?

But now that you mentioned it, Maybe I can make something of it later on :)

============================================================================================

If I ever get this done I will post it on dA :) :twisted:

Some of you will remember where this came from :)

8a222971.jpg

hehehe I am actually glad you did that with that face. its friggen cool

retired from PDN forums. Later dewds

Haha, that's pretty sweet, Ash. Just a little smoother transition from armor to skin and I think you'll have another winner.

an old friend of mine asked for a keyboard. As more inspiration and skill comes to me I'll probably spend a day or two making a super detailed version eventually. :P

th_v1key.jpg

And thus my quest to attempt to make every rock instrument in Paint.NET is furthured. [hero pose]

And verndewd... this has been building for awhile, your signature is all... unorganized and such. It bothers me so. ._.

Aaaaand fixed. Thanks, Ash. I actually wouldn't have thought of something so simple. :shock:

(I just re-uploaded the new picture. See earlier post)

Or this if you're super lazy :P

No problem :)

And yeah, I was super lazy :D

Just remember, Shape3d ≠ last step (& there is no spoon) 8)

You can always do much more. 8)

Hi! I just want to share some of the animated gif's I started making with Paint.NET and unFREEz.

ciama[attachment=0]Patty's Av.gif[/attachment]

I am sorry but I find the av a little annoying.

wither pm me with sig comments ok? lets not feed the trolls :)

retired from PDN forums. Later dewds

@ MegaNight - yup looks good. Though personally, I think a dark gray backround looks even better than black. :)

@ verndewd - That. Is. Cool. It's all glass and threaded through itself and trippy and [enthusiastic adjective] and stuff! I think the reddish-brown one is my favorite. (Oh, andthe big blue one has some jagged edges here and there that throw the flow off.)

Well as some of you know ive been working on an album cover and stairs are a big part of it. The only reason you may no if because this is about the 100th thread ive posted concerning this...haha. but any way. im started to feel like the ideas and capability for my design are coming together both in my head and on PDN. Ill attach an image of my stairs. I came up with a pattern trying to make them look more like stone, but ive been having a really hard time. I was on MS paint screwing around when i came up with this pattern i pasted it into PDN and ive been trying to mess with it using dents and bevel edge plug ins. It doesnt look terrible but still doesnt quite look like stone. i was wondering if any one could make any suggestions on what to do to further render it.

Thanks!

yellow is the pattern.

10658_2e23c577d8acb1aa2f773b4ecb6e117d

japannese.jpg

Support Our Troops, End The War

Well as some of you know ive been working on an album cover and stairs are a big part of it. The only reason you may no if because this is about the 100th thread ive posted concerning this...haha. but any way. im started to feel like the ideas and capability for my design are coming together both in my head and on PDN. Ill attach an image of my stairs. I came up with a pattern trying to make them look more like stone, but ive been having a really hard time. I was on MS paint screwing around when i came up with this pattern i pasted it into PDN and ive been trying to mess with it using dents and bevel edge plug ins. It doesnt look terrible but still doesnt quite look like stone. i was wondering if any one could make any suggestions on what to do to further render it.

Thanks!

yellow is the pattern.

[attachment=0]stair stone.gif[/attachment]

Like I siad before, you should try using PDN to make the patterns, much better and much easier than MSpaint.

Search for some stone texture tuts.