The Pictorium! Post your created or edited images here!

aatwo

I am pretty new to Paint.net, but after 3 weeks I got a few pics :idea:

Tell me what you think about them!!!!!!

dausigvs2.th.png <==They are all klickable

gold3wt9.th.png

plumbumm1ew1.th.png

n1czy3.th.png

dadayj2.th.png

paintfb4.th.png

sig56io5.th.png

******************************Design as Underdog**********************************

sotw13compen3.jpg

I posted this in another topic by mistake and it got locked. *oops- sorry*. But, oh well here we go,

I've been using paint.NET for a while now but have only just joined the forum. Please post what you think of my work so far, it's all gaming themed, Newest at top oldest at bottom. Any tips or comments on how to improve would be greatly appreciated!

toad-likeAbatoutofhell.gif

metroidsig.gif

mariokartwiisig.gif

amazingsig-rave.gif

MKDSrates.jpg

residentevilsig.jpg

yoshisig.gif

sig.gif

jamsessionssig.jpg

mynewsig.gif

finishedsig.gif

:D

Do you remember "2001: a Space Odyssey"?

Well, I recall you that my first post was my best work until now. This means that subsequent posts are likely to be worse.

The moon texture I used in the previous post inspired me another astronomical picture. I added an Earth and a Sun: it should resemble the opening of the movie. Don't you hear the trumpets of "Also Spracth Zarathustra" sunrise?

SpaceOdyssey-Scaled.jpg

Detail:

SpaceOdyssey-Detail.jpg

You can see the full-sized image here.

Bye,

Pyjo.

No, I don't think so. This is probably the most awesome thing I've seen since Ash posted the Christmas Ornaments on a tray. WOW. :-) High five.

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.
Amy: But how did it end up in there?
The Doctor: You know fairy tales. A good wizard tricked it.
River Song: I hate good wizards in fairy tales; they always turn out to be him.

No, I don't think so. This is probably the most awesome thing I've seen since Ash posted the Christmas Ornaments on a tray. WOW. :-) High five.

I bet it sounds lame since its all synthetic material :roll: The cymbals arent even brass They look like a cheap knock off of brass, (probably sound like cow bells)

At least thats my aliens opinion. :lol:

retired from PDN forums. Later dewds

Well, yeah, but it looks cool. :-)

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.
Amy: But how did it end up in there?
The Doctor: You know fairy tales. A good wizard tricked it.
River Song: I hate good wizards in fairy tales; they always turn out to be him.

What do you guys think of the new avatar and siggy?

It was inspired by TheVoid.

I might add my signature "D" for DarkShock in the sig and avatar later.

---- Gallery | Sig Tutorial | deviantART | Sig Videos | PhotoBucket ----

D                  E                  S                  T                  I                 N                  Y

Well, yeah, but it looks cool. :-)

Yup! And besides, I don't think anyone's going to jump in and start playing it anytime soon. ;)

... I hope not anyway. :shock:

You mean it? :D Sweet! [high fives back]

@ Darkshock - I like it!

Wave test 2

Wave_Test_2_by_0_ASH_0.jpg

Looks frozen, like a cornice from deepest Antarctica. Intentional?