Ash

Ash

If you ever wonder what Paint.NET can do, then come on in and enjoy.

8)

You may also check these places for more:

http://0-ash-0.deviantart.com/

http://ashpdn.googlepages.com/

http://pdnfans.freeforums.org/ash-t93.html

===================================================================

Some of my old favs

Glass_and_Reflections_by_0_ASH_0.jpg Angelina_Jolie_in_Beowulf_by_0_ASH_0.jpg Concentration___Saber_tooth___by_0_ASH_0.jpg

Something I made awhile ago but never showed before, just for the new Pictorium.

Check out my comment on dA :shock:

Cracked_glass_by_0_ASH_0.jpg

More Than Meets the Eye

More_Than_Meets_the_Eye_by_0_ASH_0.jpg

Iron man WIP4: Finished with the helmet...

Iron_Man_WIP_by_0_ASH_0.jpg

Old Avatars & Signatures... For those who miss them :)

a22d010e.jpgSig.png

file.php?avatar=2868_1207856058.pngThe_next_thousand_words_by_0_ASH_0.png

The_next_thousand_words_by_0_ASH_0.png

All creations Ash + Paint.NET [ Googlepage | deviantArt | Club PDN | PDN Fan ]

Wow. It's all awesome, but the new glass is even awesomer!

Keep 'em coming, Ash.

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.
Amy: But how did it end up in there?
The Doctor: You know fairy tales. A good wizard tricked it.
River Song: I hate good wizards in fairy tales; they always turn out to be him.

Good...God...

@Ash: please, it wouldnt be fair if you didnt share some of your secrets on glares, reflections, and glass other than the few tips in the old pictorium. :D

signature.png

Glass and Reflections really is quite amazing, you keep setting the bar for graphics in PDN. Absolutely wonderful job - I hope you don't stop with this kind of stuff - ever 8)

Nab

"pyrochild, you're my favorite person ever. We should go snowboarding some time."~ 007 Nab. Ish.

PDN Gallery | I Made a Deviant Art!

Ash that Aqua Flower finished? or are you still heading in some potential direction? My mind is just screaming over that one, the directions I would atempt to take something like this in the abstract. Please a tut on the water portion. I'd get on my knees and beg but I'm pretty stiff this morning and I'd probably have a heck of a time getting up again...

Wow! Personally I like you’re stuff! It is not my main style.. ( I am more sigs) but great nonetheless! Visit my gallery for some sig styles if you get the chance.

{Ch@/\/\p}

Great work as always, why is the glass brown andblue?

i think blue because its showing its somewhat clear :D... i dunno about the sepia

salu is correct about the glass showing the background.

And the answer is.........

Colored glass.

Visit my gallery for some sig styles if you get the chance.

{Ch@/\/\p}

Already have.

Ash you are the Lord of the Glass! And that lower part of the glass pan (that's what it looks to me) is cracked cause you 've used it to cook lasagnas and is not oven-proof :lol: ! It looks more realistic than real glass!

Great creations!

Nice work Ash. There was a dress you did last year that I would love to see again. I have looked around and can not find it. Is it posted anywhere?

"One can't complain. I have my friends. Someone spoke to me only yesterday." EEYORE

Great work as always, why is the glass brown andblue?

i think blue because its showing its somewhat clear :D... i dunno about the sepia

salu is correct about the glass showing the background.

And the answer is.........

Colored glass.

That's what I was thinking, but last time I saw a brown beer bottle it was brown :lol:

Hey Ash! You're awesome. I like going to your site once in a while and see what you've done. Maybe you could post a few more tuts?

Problem is his work is based on trial and error (I think). Chances are by now, he'll know what will do and what won't, but I think you ahve to go through the same kind of process to reach his ankle, let alone his level.

Nice work Ash. There was a dress you did last year that I would love to see again. I have looked around and can not find it. Is it posted anywhere?

Thank you :) You can find the dress (good memory BTW) following the PDN fan forum link on the 1st post. I have most of my work there in a single thread.

PDN fan forum is offline for database maintenance while I am writing this....

I guess I will put a copy here too later in case they are down again.

Here you go :) Click for large view......one of these days I will finished the top part too..

th_e204ab02.jpg

Hey Ash! You're awesome. I like going to your site once in a while and see what you've done. Maybe you could post a few more tuts?

Thanks! :D I will do some more tuts when I have a bit more time.

If anyone noticed....I'm even slower in making new art lately, let alone tuts :P

Problem is his work is based on trial and error (I think). Chances are by now, he'll know what will do and what won't, but I think you ahve to go through the same kind of process to reach his ankle, let alone his level.

Some are trial & error, some with eyes closed :P

• 2 weeks later...