The Pictorium! Post your created or edited images here!

aatwo

I am liking all the Christmas sigs. I better get busy and make one.

I just liked the way this looked. If anyone is wondering I did that with polar inversion.

india13.png

"One can't complain. I have my friends. Someone spoke to me only yesterday." EEYORE

Inspires by BB

[image]

and

[image]

I really like those! -- just a thought- try making the buttons a bit more 3D. It looks like you just incorporated them into the main device layer, so I would try adding them on a seperate and drop shadow or something -- just a thought :)

"pyrochild, you're my favorite person ever. We should go snowboarding some time."~ 007 Nab. Ish.

PDN Gallery | I Made a Deviant Art!

Could someone help me? I did this a long time ago and I don't remember how I did this! Here's the image:

2004012095466204471_th.jpg

One thing I'm sure is that I followed the "Waves" tutorial, with some modified parameters, and then did some crazy stuff with the curves and blending modes. I tryed replicating it, but I had no luck. Could you help me, please?

EDIT: oops, I just realized that this is not the best place to put this... Yeah, that's also my avatar. I'll wait if someone helps, if not I'll just do a new thread for it.

i tried to duplicate the Trend Micro start up for its virus protection, here is what i got, could it be a new sig? any suggestions :?:

10228_470afb41f5c1b328583fce8c9430c369

1000sigwithout1000.png

My deviantART iGraphix

~96% of teens won't stand up for God. Put this on your page if you're one of the 4% who will.

skilletism (n.) - The abnormal liking of the band "Skillet". (see PANHEAD)

panhead n. - an individual who shows extreme enthusiasm for the band Skillet. Generally driving for hours to concerts with frying pans riding shotgun.

This nonexistent flower in the morning sunshine is for you all. 100% PdN, of course.

Flower.jpg

In this full-size detail it is easier to find defects:

Flower-Detail.jpg

Is there anyone who knows how to add smell in PdN? I cannot find the way. Please post a tutorial with detailed steps (and the plugin if required). Thanks.

Pyjo.

@Crazy Ninja: Thanks! Nice space pic, really like the sunshine effect :D . As for tips I think you should try to make the space ship thingy a bit more 3d. Don't know how though :?

@pyjo: That is outstanding! :o The flower is fantastic, but i also love the mountains in the backgroud!

Is there anyone who knows how to add smell in PdN?

:lol:

@Kyselina: Looks cool :wink:

edit:

Made to images and faded them together and added som effects in WMM:

th_doomsday1-1.png<--clicks

Know it's kinda lame :P At least the pictures I used are 100% Paint.NET :mrgreen:

dragonseyesig.png