Sign in to follow this  
aatwo

The Pictorium! Post your created or edited images here!

Good morning to everyone. I'm new to computer graphics and image editing. I installed Paint.NET about a month ago and I found it very simple and powerful, so I started playing with it.

This is by now my best work. I'm quite satified with it.

2Eyes.jpg

It is 100% pdn.

The wood surface was done with: Noise, Motion Blur, Polar Inversion, Relief, Rotate/Zoom.

The eyeballs with: Clouds, Zoom Blur, Brightness/Contrast, Ellipse, Gaussian Blur, Shape3D.

The light/shadow effects with: Gradient, Ellipse, Gaussian Blur, Primary Color Difference to -Alpha.

At the end, Flatten and Soften Portrait.

I made also my own moon:

Moon.jpg

I used only Clouds, Sparkles, and Shape3D.

I hope you will like my work.

Bye,

Pyjo.

One of the best 1st post I've seen in a while. welcome to the forum.

@ Pyjo - That's amazingly well done. Welcome to the Wonderful World of Paint.NET.

---

I've been working on my shell texture, and I think I've got it! Now that I have the colors down I'll just need to make about 50 layers of drumset.... :|

drumshells.png

Which looks best? I'll leaning towards the top right. But I want a second opinion. :D

@ Pyjo - That's amazingly well done. Welcome to the Wonderful World of Paint.NET.

---

I've been working on my shell texture, and I think I've got it! Now that I have the colors down I'll just need to make about 50 layers of drumset.... :|

drumshells.png

Which looks best? I'll leaning towards the top right. But I want a second opinion. :D

I think the bottom right would be best but it is a little too dark for me...

th_clawskin.png

sweetness 8) Do you use the skins and stuff you make for anything, or is it like just for fun?

Great job pyjo :) ! quite amazing for a first post

---

drumshells.png

The two on the right are to dark and the two on the left to light. :) Thats my personal opinion.

Look very interesting, but they don't follow the regulations for maximum sig size on this board.

:-) Just thought you should know. 500x150 max.

Here's something I did while my internet was out:

thethingcd7.th.png

I'm not completely happy with it but I'm done messing with it haha. Render made in Cinema 4D everything else done with PDN.

Nice Jake. Theres something wrong with the C4D render me thinks, it just doesn't seem to flow.

Placeboalbumcovermock.png

Something I made to do with a couple of images I've got on stock to do with Placebo and a quote I found.

Placebo is music for outsiders, by outsiders and our gigs are like conventions of outcasts, which is cool.

Image 1 Image 2

Its technically not a amazing image but it has a bit of meaning if it effects you. But now days most people are on a drug for something.

th_clawskin.png

sweetness 8) Do you use the skins and stuff you make for anything, or is it like just for fun?

Great job pyjo :) ! quite amazing for a first post

working on a skin pack for an app. :wink:

cool verndewd :D

As for the cars, paintdotnetter1, I like the one with the flames :)

Started out experimenting with making wood using dents with massive stretch and turbulence.

Ended up with this... th_dr.png

*clicketyclick*

There's definately room for improvement though.

glassclaw4d.png

Remade.

PDN is widely used in skinning apps. 1 because its free and 2 because4 its friggen awesome. Photo shop is cool but there are things you cannot do as quickly as you can in PDN.

:shock: Nice skin. Whats it for. Looks like it could be a media player.

Thanks :) could be, I dont know how to program a skin or id make it for wmp. This is for a bench app some friends are making. That wood texture is great.

Olav that door is really nice. :)