The Pictorium! Post your created or edited images here!

aatwo

I know there is no way I could ever compete with the fabulous stuff I see here, but I just managed to make my first ever thing without following a tutorial. What I really wanted to do was make the christmas trees that janettsue and madjik did but my skill levels are nowhere near that so I totally gave up and somehow got this - but I wanted to post my first solo endeavour (yes its lame but im quite proud lol)

tree.jpg

very pretty

committing to that first solo picture and applying what you've learned so far is a major accomplishment. I see a lot of potential in your art work, and a unique style in the making. keeps those pictures coming.

I'm going to start a series of lock like pictures. A Lock as in a locking mechanisms on a safe or something in a film. This is the first. And there all going to be in Orange, I like Orange.

Orange1.pngOrange2.png

Are these stock images? Because if yes, just changing the color isn't going far enough. In fact, I suggest you make your own - unless you did make them from scratch. In that case, you deserve a smashing high-five.

Loved looking at the pictorium tonight. Corona I think your tree is wonderful. Layers and blending modes can do wonderful things to your image. I like to use gradient layers to blend and then use the portrait effect.

salu great orb

vlad that is great, like the 1st one best

Happy Thanksgiving everyone and thanks Rick for all the hours of fun.

adilines30.png

"One can't complain. I have my friends. Someone spoke to me only yesterday." EEYORE

something i made with Verndewd's sig tut

http://panhead4224.deviantart.com/art/Constrained-orb-70367577

1000sigwithout1000.png

My deviantART iGraphix

~96% of teens won't stand up for God. Put this on your page if you're one of the 4% who will.

skilletism (n.) - The abnormal liking of the band "Skillet". (see PANHEAD)

panhead n. - an individual who shows extreme enthusiasm for the band Skillet. Generally driving for hours to concerts with frying pans riding shotgun.