The Pictorium! Post your created or edited images here!

aatwo

Add noise+, no saturation. Use :BrightnessContrast: to control the amount of stars. Gaussian blur the stars and duplicate the layer and set the blending mode to negation. Repeat as needed. Put the stars on different layers if you want some to be bigger than others.

here be my planets, my first try of feathering, what do you think?

i need help on the stars, i used the stars plugin but it still doesent look quite right, do you know any others?

th_moonyearthvoyager.png

Getting better all the time; you're right though, the stars do need some work.

I've always been a big Trek fan, with DS9 being my favourite; here's a quick Defiant piece I put together.

Defiant800.png

I used this image of the Defiant, the rest is pure Paint.NET.

I did the starfield by filling a layer black, Add Noise: 0 saturation. New layer, filled black - repeat the Add Noise, change layer mode to Glow. Flatten, then create a new layer and render Clouds - set blending mode to Reflect and flatten. I the use Madjik's sparkles plugin to add some variation.

PKRM.png

PKRG.pngPKRT.pngPKRD.pngPKRP.png

J2K! It's been a while since I've seen you 'round these parts. Welcome back!

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.
Amy: But how did it end up in there?
The Doctor: You know fairy tales. A good wizard tricked it.
River Song: I hate good wizards in fairy tales; they always turn out to be him.

Thx for comments.

Cool mix you got there Salu. :)

Lol. Olav nice Olav, that reminded me a film - House of 1000 corpses, which was a very interesting film.

Here´s what i did with a short short time. 8)

ufofa1.png

sigwamprojxx.png

Nice Trek! Has a kinda futuristic look to it.

Lol. Olav nice Olav, that reminded me a film - House of 1000 corpses, which was a very interesting film.

Thanks. Considering the title, it doen't seem like interesting is the most fitting word to describe a film called House of 1000 corpses :lol:

But what do I know, I haven't seen it :roll::P

dragonseyesig.png

Anyways, quite a bit of stuff in here....

So, anyways, I've updated the Flower In The Field: Depth Version and also create a new one, called the Flower In The Field: Mood Edition, which I hope you'll enjoy, and I've also put them up on my site, here.

Also on my site you can find the parts of the Endorphin Comic which are done so far aswell, here.

So, enjoy, and please comment.