Sign in to follow this  
aatwo

The Pictorium! Post your created or edited images here!

Treeandstu.png

Random...

There's a lot of room for improvement on th leaves, I think. If you're going CMD avatar style, maybe adjust the softness on the frosted glass ( 3.20 alpha).

Harrimurder.png

Anything to fix? Praises and death threats are welcome, but I'd rather get some good ol' constructive criticism. I cut out Eddie myself.

th_Harrimurder.png

Anything to fix? Praises and death threats are welcome, but I'd rather get some good ol' constructive criticism. I cut out Eddie myself.

Melting text tut for the text?

Add some little lines around, work around with distortions on them. And try not to go 1-directional.

[edit] There hasn't been a post for almost 5 hours! That's quite an event to me... :shock:

[reedit] I tried the melting text on it, it doesn't really suit the picture. I really need ideas on this one guys, this is going to be my signature on another forum; being that I make signatures for people (not advertising :wink:), I need my sig to be perfect to attract more "costumers".

Before:

Harrimurder.png

After:

Harrimurder3.png

Yep, blooper is the man :D.

Damn right!

Worked on my watch project :oops: .

th_watchprojectvx1.png

A tad painful on the eye and jaggy.

@Darkshock

Obesessive compulsive disorder... :P

First post, only just signed up on the forums. Been using Paint.net for a few months amazing program. I've got loads of images heres some of my favorites.

LondonLuck.png

LongRoadgreyedge.jpg

The grey outline was me being lazy with fading it out by using the website background colour.

AllyGlows.png

memoryremakelayers.png

Most are forum signatures. Your general thoughts are welcome.

@ Panhead - I like it. :D

@ OrangeConcentrate - really nice! The dice look pretty realistic and the road picture is delightfully creepy.

@ thehamster - Getting good :) To make it really mess with people's eyes, try making one that spins. :shock:

----

reconstruct.gif

That was something I was thinking about doing for my avatar, but it's about three times bigger than the allowed filesize. :P

@ DarkShock91: Its the drop shadow effect. Duplicate layer, Use the drop shadow effect and un-check the keep original image box, then move this new layer down and "squish" it so it looks like the shadow is on the ground then just use it as an overlay. Quite simple, I can't remember who made the drop shadow effect but its one of the best plug-ins.

@ DarkShock91: Its the drop shadow effect. Duplicate layer, Use the drop shadow effect and un-check the keep original image box, then move this new layer down and "squish" it so it looks like the shadow is on the ground then just use it as an overlay. Quite simple, I can't remember who made the drop shadow effect but its one of the best plug-ins.

Thats what I though you did. :wink: And I agree.....it is one of the best plug-ins.