Zookey's Gallery (updates in first post) Woodwork

zookey

So beautifully delicate, with a great color scheme and the centers remind me of beadwork. Nicely done for just getting back into it. :D

Your first one would make a wonderful signature while the second could easily be turned into a fascinating glossy orb. Something to ponder...

Thank you all for your replies and comments/compliments. Yes it was quite a while ago when I first found this software and joined this forum, and stayed active with the software for quite a while. Seems as though every time I put it down for long and come back here -- there have been so many changes that it is always like starting all over again. I am thankful for all the tutorials that users create and kindly post up. The ribbon art was done from one such tutorial way back from probably 2007.... and there are so many more now to go through and learn new and interesting stuff from. Along with learning the updates to the software, and I am sure there are a bunch of new plug-ins that uses have created. Seems so overwhelming at times... But I do so enjoy trying my hand at this type of thing, and am grateful to the developers here for the chance to use their program!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My deviantART gallery

Paint.Net Gallery

Thank you all for the compliments! I don't know how much time I spent working on that wood texture the other day before I "remembered" the tutorial section!! Guess I am getting old and having some Homer (Simpson) moments.... DOH!

Thanks again all of you!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My deviantART gallery

Paint.Net Gallery