How to Install Plugins ×

MadJik' all plugins (last updated: 2018-04-07)

MadJik

I have one large complaint.

The inconsistincy of names for the same plug-in. I have two Water Reflections and one Waves, all doing the same effect. Which one should I keep?

I also have a tube oblique twice. Which one to keep?

I also have two tile reflection and one tiles reflection. I could go on some more, so I will.

Why does BB's updated Reflection plug-in go, and I quote: "Wet Floor relections..."? It isn't much of a fault, but makes it look inconsistant and a tad messy.

I have two Gen Tree's. It makes my PDN plug-in menu messier than it should.

While 99% of the plug-in's are great, presentation and conisistancy isn't as good. Seeing how you made them, which ones should I get rid off?

7364_0843f2b7c19815828fc040cc7561dd74

EDIT: And also, my plug-in folder. http://i17.tinypic.com/71xjwrb.jpg

For the Water reflection vs Waves (and/or vs Sin Waves) they aren't equals...

Follow the links of each from the first post of this topic, you should see the differences...

There is a tile reflection plugin in the package (blue icon) with which you could set rectangle tiles...

you could delete the other tileS that is the older version...

For Boltbait as well, you'll find the answer if you follow the link of it from the first post of this topic...

Gentree, TreeGen, they are two approches of this plugin, two differentes methods.

GenTree is the older. I know some users who want to have the both... So..

Fill free to delete every plugins you fill you don't need...

From your folder list, you could delete:

...reflectionflat.dll (now wetfloor.dll)

...TilesR.dll (tileS old version)

...Water.dll (old version)

...Gentree.dll

Strange?

...Paint.net.dll (I don't know why you have this in that folder!)

...TubeOblique.dll is unique, I don't understand why you have it twice...

For the Water reflection vs Waves (and/or vs Sin Waves) they aren't equals...

Follow the links of each from the first post of this topic, you should see the differences...

There is a tile reflection plugin in the package (blue icon) with which you could set rectangle tiles...

you could delete the other tileS that is the older version...

For Boltbait as well, you'll find the answer if you follow the link of it from the first post of this topic...

Gentree, TreeGen, they are two approches of this plugin, two differentes methods. I know some users who want to have the both... So..

Fill free to delete every plugins you fill you don't need...

From your folder list, you could delete:

...reflectionflat.dll (now wetfloor.dll)

...TilesR.dll (tileS old version)

...Water.dll (old version)

Strange?

...Paint.net.dll (I don't know why you have this in that folder!)

...TubeOblique.dll is unique, I don't understand why you have it twice...

I don't know why Paint.NET .dll is in their either, TBH.

And the weird thing about Tube Oblique is that I deleted that .dll, and now it dosen't appear at all..... And it re-appears when I put Paint.NET.dll in there....

And my only problem with the Tree Gen's is that they are called the same thing in PDN, which confuses me.

Anyways....I've pretty much got it set up. Thanks.

Thanks for putting all your plugins into 1 Zip, now I don't have to hunt them all down. :)

I think plugin makers who have lots of plugin like Madjik should make a topic like this one too, hint hint.

Sticky'd

Madjik: please edit the title so users know it's all your plugins.

• Upvote 1
The_next_thousand_words_by_0_ASH_0.png

All creations Ash + Paint.NET [ Googlepage | deviantArt | Club PDN | PDN Fan ]

Much thanks, Madjik.

One question, though:

Add Noise +

viewtopic.php?f=16&t=20315

There is not more need to have this one as the modification is now in the standard effect...

/delete the addnoise.dll from your effect folder/

I have "AddNoise2.dll" in my effects folder . . . is this the dll I need to delete?

1223994961_newstonesoup.png

... I should have been a pair of ragged claws ... - T.S. Eliot

Taboo Monkey Blue Blog: Writing on Writing - Sudoku Tips and Tricks - The Greatest Maze

Much thanks, Madjik.

One question, though:

Add Noise +

viewtopic.php?f=16&t=20315

There is not more need to have this one as the modification is now in the standard effect...

/delete the addnoise.dll from your effect folder/

I have "AddNoise2.dll" in my effects folder . . . is this the dll I need to delete?

Yes, thanks for the report, I'll update the first post...

Wow thats a lot of plugins. This will save people who dont already have them all a TON of time. Downloading each plugin on the forums individually takes a long time. I wish everyone could do this.

I'm still alive!

Thank you so much...i didnt know where to start downloading al of these plugins!! thank you....and i only had to replace one of my 11 that i had already installed!!!

again nice one :D

MarcusFenixSigWIP.png

Man...that took a while to figure out which ones I needed and didn't...oh well it's worth it... :)

EDIT: Madjik...we gotta talk. Radial Colors and Rainbow Twist are awesome...but I can't see my screen. The GUI is too big...can't you use tabs or something? :)

I know that! It's not a big issue to me... I wasn't able to find the proper code for the small pict before I've released the pack.

It will be updated for the next time (or if I find some time), I don't consider this big enough by itself for an update now...

In OnCreateConfigUI:

ImageResource propertyValue = ImageResource.FromImage(base.EnvironmentParameters.SourceSurface.CreateAliasedBitmap());
info.SetPropertyControlValue(PropertyNames.Offset, ControlInfoPropertyNames.StaticImageUnderlay, propertyValue);

That's what I got with Reflector.

Hopefully Rick writes some documentation soon :)

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Thats so good, now i can play silly buggers with images all I wish........ :mrgreen:

Thanks mate

Felicitations for the Festive Interval

CjW

Edit by Rick: Sorry, no flashy animations in avatars or signatures.