The Pictorium! Post your created or edited images here!

aatwo

I've been using PdN for awhile, but I'm a newb to the forums. hi.

Anyway,

Paper and envelope:

pap.jpg

One of my better Doctor Who Colorizations:

amQhp5n71+VmYZbBujxBW53a6UpZ7KTB0180.jpg

And a sig I used recently to promote Time Crash:

TimeCrashsig.jpg

I know it's not the best art in the world :| but it doesn't matter. PdN is cool!

@Andrew D.--your Endorphin comic pages are dead I think, or is it just me?

@Andrew D.--your Endorphin comic pages are dead I think, or is it just me?

Fixed it. The thing is, I update the website on my server, then upload the things, meaning if I change a directory name, I need to do it for both places. That's what went wrong, the links were going to a non-existant directory.

That is awesome :shock: , i love the colors, but it could use a little blending between colors :)

1000sigwithout1000.png

My deviantART iGraphix

~96% of teens won't stand up for God. Put this on your page if you're one of the 4% who will.

skilletism (n.) - The abnormal liking of the band "Skillet". (see PANHEAD)

panhead n. - an individual who shows extreme enthusiasm for the band Skillet. Generally driving for hours to concerts with frying pans riding shotgun.

i hate when that happens, i did that to a sig once

1000sigwithout1000.png

My deviantART iGraphix

~96% of teens won't stand up for God. Put this on your page if you're one of the 4% who will.

panhead n. - an individual who shows extreme enthusiasm for the band Skillet. Generally driving for hours to concerts with frying pans riding shotgun.

great job, it looks so much better then the last, nice work :mrgreen:

1000sigwithout1000.png

My deviantART iGraphix

xmas tilable image:

th_houx.jpg

Madjik, this is totally awesome - just about the best work I've seen from you in a long time; fantastic.

There's a slight transparency and colour issue where the very top berry meets the leaf, but it's forgiveable.

I'm definitely going to use this as a background closer to Christmas.

PKRM.png

PKRG.pngPKRT.pngPKRD.pngPKRP.png

@ The Voidalways coming out with something new :D , i really like the text, the background is pretty neat, but i fell that it is missing something, i dont know what, but something

@noodlez, nice a new version, but how r u doing this

1000sigwithout1000.png

My deviantART iGraphix

i dont know if it needs a tutorial, lets see what others say

1000sigwithout1000.png

My deviantART iGraphix

i like it, but i think the background could use a small amount of blur :)

1000sigwithout1000.png

My deviantART iGraphix

i like it, the other one looked to choppy :D

1000sigwithout1000.png

My deviantART iGraphix