Sign in to follow this  
aatwo

The Pictorium! Post your created or edited images here!

[...] When I check "Notify me when a reply is posted", do i get an email or message every time somebody posts? Or is it just when someone quotes me? Or...

It goes to your email.

yes, but i would prefer not to get thousands of emails every day because i know that many people post on this topic and do you get an email whenever a reply is posted or what?

i made the planets thing before, and if anyone wants to know how to do the planets, i just googled earth texture and clicked on images, there are loads of pics. open one in pdn and use shape3D, it's really simple.

Add noise+, no saturation. Use :BrightnessContrast: to control the amount of stars. Gaussian blur the stars and duplicate the layer and set the blending mode to negation. Repeat as needed. Put the stars on different layers if you want some to be bigger than others.

here be my planets, my first try of feathering, what do you think?

i need help on the stars, i used the stars plugin but it still doesent look quite right, do you know any others?

th_moonyearthvoyager.png

Getting better all the time; you're right though, the stars do need some work.

I've always been a big Trek fan, with DS9 being my favourite; here's a quick Defiant piece I put together.

Defiant800.png

I used this image of the Defiant, the rest is pure Paint.NET.

I did the starfield by filling a layer black, Add Noise: 0 saturation. New layer, filled black - repeat the Add Noise, change layer mode to Glow. Flatten, then create a new layer and render Clouds - set blending mode to Reflect and flatten. I the use Madjik's sparkles plugin to add some variation.

This one's dedicated to indie88...

hippo.jpg

I can't get that dumb phrase outta my head. So I threw together a hippo (I need to work on the snout a bit) to complement it. :D

Thx for comments.

Cool mix you got there Salu. :)

Lol. Olav nice Olav, that reminded me a film - House of 1000 corpses, which was a very interesting film.

Here´s what i did with a short short time. 8)

ufofa1.png

Nice Trek! Has a kinda futuristic look to it.

Lol. Olav nice Olav, that reminded me a film - House of 1000 corpses, which was a very interesting film.

Thanks. Considering the title, it doen't seem like interesting is the most fitting word to describe a film called House of 1000 corpses :lol:

But what do I know, I haven't seen it :roll::P

All these beautiful pieces of art on display :D

[Wither walks in with his "art"]

santa.png

Not only is Santa busy this time of year, he's also 3D! :P

( :shock: I'm forcing myself to make better stuff. ...Well, I'm trying to at least.)

Some skin thing I made. It's maybe a bit overkill at the effects, but it's really just an experiment and has been helpful for me, since I've just started learning html.

skinz-1.th.png

Santa is here! And all this time I thought he didn't exist. :oops: