The Pictorium! Post your created or edited images here!

aatwo

I don't know if anyone here plays Halo 3, but I love the theatre feature. So Far I have created three desktop gamertag personalities which are posted here. I took the screenshot on Halo, but edited them on PDN. The first one is my gamertag, the next is my bro's, and then my friend's (but he is not on Xbox Live). Enjoy!

WARNING: Images are rather large, click at own risk!

dangerzoneportratfinte4.th.jpg

littlboyportratal5.th.jpg

frodoportratxb4.th.jpg

I am going to experiment more with these features. Oh, and feed back would be nice.

siggyawesome.jpg

Holey bloody potato! I have a museum!!!--> S_D's Museum!! Clicky!

What do you think about this sig I just made:

fox_sig.png

---- Gallery | Sig Tutorial | deviantART | Sig Videos | PhotoBucket ----

D                  E                  S                  T                  I                 N                  Y

Here my Evil queen picture!

evilin5.th.jpg

Edited by Ash,

Don't post such large image again.

Learn how to use clickable thumbnails or just don't post large images. 800x600 would be you best bet.

[url=http://img162.imageshack.us/img162/1290/evilin5.jpg][img=http://img162.imageshack.us/img162/1290/evilin5.th.jpg][/url]

Back.

I been practicing different blending, blurring, Layering stuff and I am very pleased with this.

th_eye-1.jpg

I got a bit bored after I did the actual eye ball, cause thats what I wanted to get down, but I still like this, 100% PdN 8)

Wow! Nice eye! I can see you got a bit lazy toward the end though ;)

xZYt6wl.png

ambigram signature by Kemaru

[i write plugins and stuff]

If you like a post, upvote it!

I been practicing different blending, blurring, Layering stuff and I am very pleased with this.

th_eye-1.jpg

I got a bit bored after I did the actual eye ball, cause thats what I wanted to get down, but I still like this, 100% PdN 8)

Very nice, don't see work like this everyday :)

Hows about adding skin tone beyond the eye part?

Here my Evil queen picture!

[ridiculously huge image]

That is ENTIRELY too big. Please remove it, resize it, and do not reupload it until it's NO BIGGER THAN 800x600

Fixed :wink:

The_next_thousand_words_by_0_ASH_0.png

All creations Ash + Paint.NET [ Googlepage | deviantArt | Club PDN | PDN Fan ]

th_eye-1.jpg

:shock: amazing

please continue working on this when you're not bored :D that pic has a lot of potential!

the city is on fire! :o

burningcity.png

dragonseyesig.png

paste in notepad and save it as .html

1000sigwithout1000.png

My deviantART iGraphix

~96% of teens won't stand up for God. Put this on your page if you're one of the 4% who will.

skilletism (n.) - The abnormal liking of the band "Skillet". (see PANHEAD)

panhead n. - an individual who shows extreme enthusiasm for the band Skillet. Generally driving for hours to concerts with frying pans riding shotgun.