The Pictorium! Post your created or edited images here!

aatwo

Working on new sig, i need some suggestions

10228_a89724e851a52c9df58689f6d3cd8d11

1000sigwithout1000.png

My deviantART iGraphix

~96% of teens won't stand up for God. Put this on your page if you're one of the 4% who will.

skilletism (n.) - The abnormal liking of the band "Skillet". (see PANHEAD)

panhead n. - an individual who shows extreme enthusiasm for the band Skillet. Generally driving for hours to concerts with frying pans riding shotgun.

Add some little lines around, work around with distortions on them. And try not to go 1-directional.

[edit] There hasn't been a post for almost 5 hours! That's quite an event to me... :shock:

[reedit] I tried the melting text on it, it doesn't really suit the picture. I really need ideas on this one guys, this is going to be my signature on another forum; being that I make signatures for people (not advertising :wink:), I need my sig to be perfect to attract more "costumers".

Before:

Harrimurder.png

After:

Harrimurder3.png

@Panhead: Sweet. You're using my special border effect. :wink:

---- Gallery | Sig Tutorial | deviantART | Sig Videos | PhotoBucket ----

D                  E                  S                  T                  I                 N                  Y

@[PSI]Chuck: nice!

I always have an urge to try out the special border on other people's images though:

chuck1.png

chuck2.png

D                  E                  S                  T                  I                 N                  Y

@thehamster: looks weird

@Blooper: do you want me to wash your mouth out with soap? (since I OCD :P )

First post, only just signed up on the forums. Been using Paint.net for a few months amazing program. I've got loads of images heres some of my favorites.

LondonLuck.png

LongRoadgreyedge.jpg

The grey outline was me being lazy with fading it out by using the website background colour.

AllyGlows.png

memoryremakelayers.png

Most are forum signatures. Your general thoughts are welcome.

equlizereffectsiglayers.png

@OrangeConcentrate: I like the first one. :wink: How did you do the shadow for the dice?

Welcome to the forums. :D

@ Panhead - I like it. :D

@ OrangeConcentrate - really nice! The dice look pretty realistic and the road picture is delightfully creepy.

@ thehamster - Getting good :) To make it really mess with people's eyes, try making one that spins. :shock:

----

reconstruct.gif

That was something I was thinking about doing for my avatar, but it's about three times bigger than the allowed filesize. :P

@Wither: I like it! It's a good animation. Too bad you can use it.

@ DarkShock91: Its the drop shadow effect. Duplicate layer, Use the drop shadow effect and un-check the keep original image box, then move this new layer down and "squish" it so it looks like the shadow is on the ground then just use it as an overlay. Quite simple, I can't remember who made the drop shadow effect but its one of the best plug-ins.

equlizereffectsiglayers.png

@ DarkShock91: Its the drop shadow effect. Duplicate layer, Use the drop shadow effect and un-check the keep original image box, then move this new layer down and "squish" it so it looks like the shadow is on the ground then just use it as an overlay. Quite simple, I can't remember who made the drop shadow effect but its one of the best plug-ins.

Thats what I though you did. :wink: And I agree.....it is one of the best plug-ins.

ooo i like that idea :D

1000sigwithout1000.png

My deviantART iGraphix

~96% of teens won't stand up for God. Put this on your page if you're one of the 4% who will.

skilletism (n.) - The abnormal liking of the band "Skillet". (see PANHEAD)

panhead n. - an individual who shows extreme enthusiasm for the band Skillet. Generally driving for hours to concerts with frying pans riding shotgun.

Awhile back I made .pdn to make calendars. My favorites so far have been the ones made for July, October, and November.

november.jpg

For size issues, I'm only posting November's.

http://uvyouth.com/images/calendars/ <<< For those interested in the others.

I used a different source .pdn for all the calendars from July and earlier. That's why the grid is much neater in the newer ones.