Sign in to follow this  
aatwo

The Pictorium! Post your created or edited images here!

I don't know if anyone here plays Halo 3, but I love the theatre feature. So Far I have created three desktop gamertag personalities which are posted here. I took the screenshot on Halo, but edited them on PDN. The first one is my gamertag, the next is my bro's, and then my friend's (but he is not on Xbox Live). Enjoy!

WARNING: Images are rather large, click at own risk!

dangerzoneportratfinte4.th.jpg

littlboyportratal5.th.jpg

frodoportratxb4.th.jpg

I am going to experiment more with these features. Oh, and feed back would be nice.

Thanks olav :) its an application skin for a benchmark program. One of many I have made. That tunnel is a great play on radial blur. well done.

cool, though I have no idea what a benchmark program is... :lol:

:wink: thanks

the slow process of gradiant and gassian blur to skin tones.

sneak peek at next work only about 20% done. :wink:

this is just because someone questioned that it was possible in paint.NET it truly is 100% possible. long process but possible.

aworkinprogressonskinshading.png

part of it this woman will be the face behind the mask.

she will be holding it down from her face partially obscuring lower half, this will give me practice doing eyes .

also some work on doing hands.

and I do not have a tablet so it is all mouse work.

I been practicing different blending, blurring, Layering stuff and I am very pleased with this.

eye-1.jpg

I got a bit bored after I did the actual eye ball, cause thats what I wanted to get down, but I still like this, 100% PdN 8)

Here my Evil queen picture!

evilin5.th.jpg

Edited by Ash,

Don't post such large image again.

Learn how to use clickable thumbnails or just don't post large images. 800x600 would be you best bet.

[url=http://img162.imageshack.us/img162/1290/evilin5.jpg][img=http://img162.imageshack.us/img162/1290/evilin5.th.jpg][/url]

I been practicing different blending, blurring, Layering stuff and I am very pleased with this.

th_eye-1.jpg

I got a bit bored after I did the actual eye ball, cause thats what I wanted to get down, but I still like this, 100% PdN 8)

Wow! Nice eye! I can see you got a bit lazy toward the end though ;)

@ TwistedWhiskers - uh... wow? That's insanely detailed!

But it seems like the eyeball isn't staring in the right direction to me.

@ Darkshock - It looks nice, but you've used that background for just about everything. :/

[ridiculously huge image]

That is ENTIRELY too big. Please remove it, resize it, and do not reupload it until it's NO BIGGER THAN 800x600

th_eye-1.jpg

Very nice, don't see work like this everyday :)

Hows about adding skin tone beyond the eye part?

[ridiculously huge image]

That is ENTIRELY too big. Please remove it, resize it, and do not reupload it until it's NO BIGGER THAN 800x600

Fixed :wink:

th_eye-1.jpg

:shock: amazing

please continue working on this when you're not bored :D that pic has a lot of potential!

the city is on fire! :o

burningcity.png