How to Install Plugins ×

Plugin Index

Message added by Ego Eram Reputo

The definitive and free resource for locating plugins. Updated monthly.

Written and maintained by SodiumEnglish and Ego Eram Reputo

February Update

Two plugins this month. Note also CodeLab has been updated to version 5.2 to coincide with the latest release of paint.net. Go get it!

Combined Adjustments BoltBait BoltBait's combination of Brightness/Contrast, Hue/Saturation/Lightness and Black & White+ plugins all in one easy to access adjustment. Shortly to be included in BoltBait's plugin pack.

Style Transfer Pat L Transfer the style of one image to another. Select a style from list of presets or apply a style extracted from another image. Comes with it's own installer.

• Like 2

March Update

Two new plugins this month.

I have to say I'm having a lot of fun with Creative Text Pro. Check it out...

AI Denoising Filter MichaelVinther Noise reduction filter for improving photos taken at high ISO values. Warning: can be quite slow. Try it on a small sample before committing to a large image.

Creative Text Pro BoltBait Apply professional textures to an installed font or existing object to give it a 3D appearance. Dozens of textures built in like chrome, gold, copper, brass, woodgrain, stone, animal skins and many more. Co-Authored by WelshBlue. v1.1 released 10 Feb 2020. Part of BoltBait's plugin pack.

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...

@Ego Eram Reputo

Now, by the time you read this, it should be that time of the month. That being said, in the new update, there should be a notice that @ReMake plugins -  Saturation RGB and Intensity RGB are subset of RGB-Gray interpolation. Test the slider, and you will notice. Check Luminosity B (Intensity RGB) and Average (Saturation RGB) mode.

Edited by Reptillian

G'MIC Filter Developer

3 hours ago, Reptillian said:

there should be a notice that ReMake's plugins -  Saturation RGB and Intensity RGB are subset of RGB-Gray interpolation.

ReMake's plugins are separate and distinct. Do you mean that your plugin can be made to mimic their actions?

10 hours ago, Ego Eram Reputo said:

ReMake's plugins are separate and distinct. Do you mean that your plugin can be made to mimic their actions?

Yes. It appears that only red channel is different when testing with luminosity b mode and intensity rgb. All of the other channels has 0 difference. For some people, there's no point into having 3 different separate plugins just for doing a thing where 1 plugin offers features found in 2 plugin.

Edited by Reptillian

G'MIC Filter Developer

13 hours ago, Reptillian said:

no point into having 3 different separate plugins just for doing a thing where 1 plugin offers features found in 2 plugin.

I disagree. Some users like having a simplified UI to perform just a single operation. Myself included.

Another huge benefit of @ReMake's plugins is that the CodeLab source code is freely available.

• Upvote 1

April Update

Ssh!  Don't tell anyone - there are some new plugins. Go get 'em ;)

Grow Red Ochre Median on steroids. Iteratively compares each pixel to the surrounding ones and takes their values, depending on the mode and threshold chosen.

Intensity RGB ReMake Change the color intensity of an image using a slider control for each of the R, G, and B channels.

RGB-Gray Linear Interpolation Reptillian Interpolates between RGB and grayscale values.

• Like 2

@Ego Eram Reputo,

The RotateText entry in the index on the first post (and on the pdf) says that "the dll named RotateTextSUI.dll is enhanced for larger displays".

@dpy explains in his dpy's Plugin Pack topic that "If your display size is 1024x768 , please use RotateTextSUI.dll. (It is short size UI that decreased Text input box)".

The same goes for Wave Text. SUI is optimised for smaller displays.

Edited by Djisves
added info for Wave Text
  • Upvote 1

Xkds4Lh.png

Thanks for the correction @Djisves. I've made these changes for the next release of the Plugin Index.

May Update

Three new plugins this month including a welcome revision of ThatOtherApp by null54 and BoltBait's marvelous new shadowing plugin. Enjoy B)

Object Shadow Pro v1.0 BoltBait Create various types of shadowing effects for objects (pixels surrounded by transparency). Drop shadows, modern and 3D shadowing are all supported. Replaces BoltBaits' Object Shadow in his plugin pack.

ThatOtherApp Plus null54 Exports the active layer to other image editors. This is the revised and re-released version of Simon Brown's That Other App v2.2.

Transparency RGB ReMake Change the color transparency separately in the R, G, and B channels.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3

• 3 weeks later...

There was a plugin named something like PathTool / Drawing. It could make spirals, splines and other complex lines. I cannot find it in Plugin index. I also don't remember exact name. 

I didn't noticed that PDN now has more than 1000 plugins.

Rl7un0O.png

11 hours ago, Pratyush said:

There was a plugin named something like PathTool / Drawing. It could make spirals, splines and other complex lines. I cannot find it in Plugin index. I also don't remember exact name. 

I didn't noticed that PDN now has more than 1000 plugins.

Could it be one of @Red ochre's Plugins?

30b8T8B.gif

How I made Jennifer & Halle in Paint.net

My Gallery | My Deviant Art

"Rescuing one animal may not change the world, but for that animal their world is changed forever!" anon.

How about Curly Lines?

@Djisves already suggested that one :roll:

June Update

Three new plugins this month, including first releases for a couple of new authors. Welcome aboard the plugin train :)

Axis-Based Shift Reptillian Distortion plugin that shifts pixels with options to set direction, influence level, threshold level, and position. Codelab source code available.

Reconstruction filter tool box  loupasc Uses Sinc filters to process images. Options: Kernel shape (square, disc and diamond), Basic cutoff settings, Kernel radius, Border handling (uniform color, extend, mirror), Global contrast. Codelab source code available.

Sound Wave Foxxey Generates a random waveform not dissimilar to a visual representation of an audio file. Codelab source code available.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

On 5/31/2020 at 7:02 AM, Ego Eram Reputo said:

June Update

Three new plugins this month, including first releases for a couple of new authors. Welcome aboard the plugin train :)

Axis-Based Shift Reptillian Distortion plugin that shifts pixels with options to set direction, influence level, threshold level, and position. Codelab source code available.

Reconstruction filter tool box  loupasc Uses Sinc filters to process images. Options: Kernel shape (square, disc and diamond), Basic cutoff settings, Kernel radius, Border handling (uniform color, extend, mirror), Global contrast. Codelab source code available.

Sound Wave Foxxey Generates a random waveform not dissimilar to a visual representation of an audio file. Codelab source code available.

Wow ty for adding my plugin!

• Like 1

I was working under the impression it was deprecated because a newer version was released:

Updated. See Wet Floor Reflection.

I see both versions are in the Magical Megapack. I'll reinstate it next release.

Thanks @Djisves

• Like 1

Thank you Seerose. Nice to have you back ❤️

• Like 1

July Update

A couple of new plugins this month and with these we welcome a brand new plugin author, pascal,  to our stable of cool PDN users :B

Colorblindness Simulation pascal Simulate different types of colorblindness including tritanopia. Comes with *.bat installer.

Slight Edge Boost loupasc Enhances image edges using unsharp mask method. Also apply sharpen only to the image luminosity in order to avoid chromatic noise amplification.

Of note is this months update of CodeLab to version 6. BoltBait and toe_head2001 have overhauled our favorite code tool to make it even more awesome. Go check it out!  :mrcyan:

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1