• Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won


Reptillian last won the day on March 14

Reptillian had the most liked content!

Community Reputation



Recent Profile Visitors

1,692 profile views
  1. I believe G'MIC-QT can do that though you would need to code it and I don't feel like making a sample code for you to work from. Same to ImageMagick. Two forums I will refer you to The bottom one refers to G'MIC-QT though you can ask for ImageMagick there. Ask your G'MIC-QT or ImageMagick question, and you'll get your answer.
  2. Non-existent plugin is non-existent. I just thought I'd let you know. @Ego Eram Reputo
  3. @toe_head2001 How do I tag my plugin threads? I would like to tag my thread as *Source Code *Open-Source.


    The latter is to imply people don't really need permission to fork my filters and make their own version.

    1. Show previous comments  1 more
    2. Reptillian


      Ok, in that case, I would go with CeCILL v2.0 as that what I agreed to when submitting codes to gmic-qt projects. GPL-compatible. Maybe there should be a thread about this, but as far as I know, I'm the only one that requested a explicit tag that tells others that they are allowed to work with my code without my permission with attribution required.

    3. toe_head2001


      Well, tags are meant to be used as a way to find similar content. In this sense, if your post is the only one with a CeCILL v2.0 tag, then there's not much point to it. You can just add the license specifics to the post body.

      But, if you really want the tag, I'll add it.

    4. Reptillian


      Ok, I'll just add the license specifics to the post body, then. Thank you anyway.

  4. I'm interested as well. There's ITU BT 709, and there's ITU BT 601. Neither of them reflect these. However, I found this article -
  5. Done. 1st requires a new algorithm that is fast. 2nd is a issue that I can't seem to get around. Both gmic-qt and pdn plugin has this issue though they're rare in both case. I do have a theory on solving the first one though results would be a little different.
  6. One more question. What if I want a different view and/or avoid affecting the canvas during modifying setting. One example of a G'MIC filter that needs both of them is the Non-Isometric RPG Tiler (Interactive). I believe that you need to create an auxiliary surface to render the effect, and then send it to a preview window within the GUI. Rendering the end result after the interactive window is what comes after the prerender. Right?
  7. This is a distortion plugin that can be found under 'effect/distort'. What this does is shift pixels to boundary with the option to set direction, influence level, threshold level, and position. Note: There is two difficult to fix bug. If someone wants to try fixing it, then you're more than welcome to, but please share the changes if you do. 1. Transparent dots appears with some settings. 2. Very rarely, the plugin crash. Wait for the render to finish before changing settings. ---------------------------------- Here's the test image which is a strange attractor. (IMGUR doesn't support alpha) With setting on position -53% ; Influence - 71% ; Threshold - 70 ; Axis to Vertical. And of course, the obligatory interface picture To download this plugin -> Shifted Group Pixel to Boundary.dll ---------------------------------- License : CeCiLL v2.0 - Codelab Source code G'MIC-QT rep_sptbwgp source code
  8. Given how simple the water example is, I think I feel confident about no longer needing to manually convert gmic code into c#. I will have to try this. I do have only two question though. 1) Does gmic command "to $_host" shows paintdotnet on canvas? 2) Is it possible to pass on clipboard image and use [1]? You noted [0] is a layer in gmic.
  9. @MJW Your solution worked! Releasing the code here for testing purpose.
  10. In other words, I have to start over again. Okay, I'll attempt that some time later.
  11. Then, that must be part of the problem. I wanted to clear dst surface to zero as I noticed problem without doing that. The rectangle of interest is another thing that should have worked, and I checked with G'MIC-QT version of the filter, and checked the numbers of non-zero alpha between the shifted version and the non-shifted version. The expected result is exactly like the G'MIC-QT version. The code should be identical now. So, I'm lost there too.
  12. I could not get this filter to work, so I decided to dump this in this thread in case anyone wants to finish and is searching for unfinished plugin