CodeLab 3.0 Released
This is only for Paint.NET 4.0.20+!
HUGE update today...
▪ PDN Dark Theme compatibility (toe_head2001)
▪ New 'Find & Replace' panel with expanded functionality (toe_head2001)
▪ Edit -> Format Document. Automatic line indentation, and whitespace trimming from line ends (toe_head2001)
▪ F12 to 'Go To Definition'. Objects from the .Net Framework open docs.microsoft.com; objects from UserScript go to location in document (toe_head2001)
▪ Proper "Intelligent Assistance" for User Defined type members (fields, methods, ect. in your script), and type members defined in the Effect class (EnvironmentParameters, IsCancelRequested, ect.) (toe_head2001)
▪ Autocomplete box can now be filtered object type (Class, Property, Keyword, ect.) (toe_head2001)
▪ Bug fix: Red underlines for errors are now correctly located (toe_head2001)
Code Generation Changes:
▪ Int and Double sliders can now have decorations (BoltBait)
▪ Users can have controls disabled based on the status of other controls (enable/disable checkbox, etc.) (BoltBait)
▪ OnSetRenderInfo can be optionally utilized in the UserScript via the PreRender method. (toe_head2001)
▪ All File > New templates rewritten to utilize the new PreRender() function (BoltBait)
▪ Bug fix: Radio buttons and Drop-down lists now properly set default values (toe_head2001)
Grab the CodeLab DLL here:
Big shout-out to @MJW for helping design and test all the new features!