The Pictorium! Post your created or edited images here!

aatwo

Whoa! Almost thought that the painting was animated:p

And I request a tut how to make a wooden floor :lol: (Pleas try tut that :shock: )

When i have the time i will.

Nice wooden floor! Might I suggest use of the point warp plugin. It is what I like to use to make knots in the wood.

Good idea, thanks

omExTE6.png

jerkfight those red walls are right in fashion now on the home decorating front I'd leave them if I were you. one thing I noticed is you might just pop in a 45 degree miter edge on your window frames. this will give a more realistic look. and I see you redid the floor looks real good. especially the color. I'm watching for a tut on this from you as it is especially awesome.

@sabrown100 haven't seen too many of your art pieces but sure read a lot of comments and crits from you. what gives?

Here is the original picture:

OriginalView.jpg

Now, after processing with my new Pastel plugin (using all defaults):

PastelExample.jpg

And, after processing with my new Gaussian Blur+ plugin (Radius=10, all channels, darken blending mode):

GBPlusWithDarken.jpg

Here is processing with Gaussian Blur+ (radius=10, green channel, xor blending mode):

GBPlusGreenXor.jpg

Go get your own copy of BoltBait's Plugin Pack. 8)

Here is the original picture:

OriginalView.jpg

Now, after processing with my new Pastel plugin (using all defaults):

PastelExample.jpg

And, after processing with my new Gaussian Blur+ plugin (Radius=10, all channels, darken blending mode):

GBPlusWithDarken.jpg

Here is processing with Gaussian Blur+ (radius=10, green channel, xor blending mode):

GBPlusGreenXor.jpg

Go get your own copy of BoltBait's Plugin Pack. 8)

Going download the plugin in right away! very nice skillz!

@ tourist: What a strange table.. No legs, (how you say,..) just hanging in the air:p

Back.

a glass butterfly, achieved by playing with glass blocks:

th_102ver3.png

here's another one with some green nest at the background:

th_102ver2.png

amazing, can you pm me how you did it?

thanks for the compliment. :) however i cant quite remember the exact steps i did for that. i started that a loong time ago, then i stopped and it was only now that i was able to finish it.

what i can remember though is that i drew something, then glass blocks effect, changed the color (color balance/curves), shape 3d to form a cube, then polar inversion...hmmm, thats all i can remember :?

Nice butterfly, Aile.

This is my pool table project so far. I think I am gonna have some problems with the pockets. Maybe I will use weave. I hope I can get the angles right... eew, it looks blocky in a .gif format. Oh well, it's not finished yet. When I finish it I will save it under some other format :) .

pooltableproject.gif

Make a Paint Brush paintbrush.gif Make a Cue Stick poolstick.gif Make a Rope rope.gif

Nice butterfly, Aile.

This is my pool table project so far. I think I am gonna have some problems with the pockets. Maybe I will use weave. I hope I can get the angles right... eew, it looks blocky in a .gif format. Oh well, it's not finished yet. When I finish it I will save it under some other format :) .

th_pooltableproject.gif

Looking good so far. But I think you need to work on the shape of your pockets; the top ones don't look too bad, but the centre pockets and the bottom ones are a strange shape. You'll see from the diagram below what I mean - I made a basic rectangle and 6 circles for pockets, then used Rotate Zoom to the approximate angle of your table. This simulates the pocket shapes you should be looking to replicate.

PoolTable.png

BTW - your wood texture for the surround is fantastic

Looking forward to the next update.

-CJ

PKRM.png

PKRG.pngPKRT.pngPKRD.pngPKRP.png

Some abstracts obtained starting from the same image (mixed frames in different colors) I think some of them are nice

what I wanted to obtain in this: corniciviolette3.png

was a sort of stained glass mosaic windows like the ones you see in churchs ... any suggestion on how to reach that?

corniciviolette2.png

astratto2.png

astratto.png

oggettoovale.png

oggettoovale4.png

oggettoovale2.png

oggettoovale3.png

Nice butterfly, Aile.

th_pooltableproject.gif

Looking good so far. But I think you need to work on the shape of your pockets; the top ones don't look too bad, but the centre pockets and the bottom ones are a strange shape. You'll see from the diagram below what I mean - I made a basic rectangle and 6 circles for pockets, then used Rotate Zoom to the approximate angle of your table. This simulates the pocket shapes you should be looking to replicate.

PoolTable.png

BTW - your wood texture for the surround is fantastic

Looking forward to the next update.

-CJ

Ah hah! Thanks for the tip. I've been using shape 3-d for the whole project. Rotate-zoom makes more sense for some of it.

Make a Paint Brush paintbrush.gif Make a Cue Stick poolstick.gif Make a Rope rope.gif