The Pictorium! Post your created or edited images here!

aatwo

100% Paint.NET:

underwaternymph.png

Does it look like she's underwater?

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.
Amy: But how did it end up in there?
The Doctor: You know fairy tales. A good wizard tricked it.
River Song: I hate good wizards in fairy tales; they always turn out to be him.

Some WIP.

Take a guess of what you think I can make this into. :wink:

Take_a_guess_WIP_by_0_ASH_0.jpg

============================================================================================

That...is...Awesome!

I am gonna guess...a timepiece of some sort :wink: .

When Ash winked, I took it as he knew that we would all come to the same conclusion, that it looks like an hourglass.

By the way Ash, what does WIP mean :wink: .

The :wink: is more like: There are many possible out comes :)

Let you mind run free, and tell me what you can see :D

I will post some out comes a bit later.

The_next_thousand_words_by_0_ASH_0.png

All creations Ash + Paint.NET [ Googlepage | deviantArt | Club PDN | PDN Fan ]

What kind of "whoa?"

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.

Hi, I recently decided to make one of my photos into a t-shirt. I'd like it to be a gray t-shirt, but i'm not really set on color so far. so here it is, and i don't really have a preference on a website or a company yet, but i like spreadshirt.net, but whatever. Sorry this is a repeat, but my thread got locked, but my request is to make the edge of the picture grey, the grey of a t-shirt for example, i'd like to center this picture onto a t-shirt. The moderator that locked my post told me to come here. Any ideas? Thanks!

9865_e6a606bbf83c7b6b6b796e84ca0348c9

Hi, I recently decided to make one of my photos into a t-shirt. I'd like it to be a gray t-shirt, but i'm not really set on color so far. so here it is, and i don't really have a preference on a website or a company yet, but i like spreadshirt.net, but whatever. Sorry this is a repeat, but my thread got locked, but my request is to make the edge of the picture grey, the grey of a t-shirt for example, i'd like to center this picture onto a t-shirt. The moderator that locked my post told me to come here. Any ideas? Thanks!

If you also want to set up an online shop selling them - DeviantArt and CafePress do that service.

KaHuc.png

Some WIP.

============================================================================================

That...is...Awesome!

I am gonna guess...a timepiece of some sort :wink: .

When Ash winked, I took it as he knew that we would all come to the same conclusion, that it looks like an hourglass.

By the way Ash, what does WIP mean :wink: .

The :wink: is more like: There are many possible out comes :)

Let you mind run free, and tell me what you can see :D

I will post some out comes a bit later.

I stand corrected, topezia. Let me see then...the hourglass is the first thing I saw too. Hmm... :idea: If you stretched it out and warped a little you could fill it with water and put a few flowers in it.

Make a Paint Brush paintbrush.gif Make a Cue Stick poolstick.gif Make a Rope rope.gif

Very cool

I like that way there are no 'seams' it all flows together.

I got a little bored :roll: yesterday, and so felt like doing some random (yet somewhat useful: it is my current wallpaper) PDN

Here goes.

attachment]

Yeah, I like that water reflect effect too.

Make a Paint Brush paintbrush.gif Make a Cue Stick poolstick.gif Make a Rope rope.gif

Double posting is frowned upon around here.

And forum veterans always seem to get away with it.

Like who?

photo manipulation well its not 100% paint.net because i used a photo but I took the photo myself so I guess 90% paint.net. :wink:

copyofpicture020Bresizedforforum.png

edited to show original per topezia request below

th_CopyofPicture020originalforforum.jpg

Thanks Oma,

Still I did not guess how you did it, it looks pasteled but I think you did not use pastel, may be color adjustments plus something else?

Some WIP.

Ash please post that W.I.P.: You've created the right expectation and we could go :D on using our imagination till its complete consumption and still not guess! :D

Here is what my imagination sorted out till now (robot woman from Fritz Lang's Metropolis?)

nonloso.png

Some WIP.

Ash please post that W.I.P.: You've created the right expectation and we could go :D on using our imagination till its complete consumption and still not guess! :D

Here is what my imagination sorted out till now (robot woman from Fritz Lang's Metropolis?)

nonloso.png

Now that's something I never thought about :D Cool.

I am working on it, I am trying to make a few different out comes.

Comment on dA from Salu/Sweetnut was the 1st thing that came to my mind if you must know :wink:

Comment on dA from Holly was the 2nd.

So I'm gonna try to make both :) and a few more..

The_next_thousand_words_by_0_ASH_0.png

All creations Ash + Paint.NET [ Googlepage | deviantArt | Club PDN | PDN Fan ]