The Pictorium! Post your created or edited images here!

aatwo

something I've been working on

riku-1.png

sig.jpg

~97% of teens won't stand up for Anything. Put this on your sig if you're one of the 3% who've fallen down trying.

Oh, and there's 3 types of people in this world...

Made a little abstract-clouds thingy that I don't really know what kind of art/image/whatever you call it/ is called, If you want to learn how to do this, just pm me.

2gvog8h.png

29xt503.jpg

"Everybody Has luck, some people just don't know how to use it."

my 2 new images (well its one image in 2 different colors :D)

bluelight.png

greenlight.png

That looks awesome salu!

The only objection I have is the choice of font.

Great job!

Call me expired. Please.

th_Energyv2.png

Don't go counting your chickens before the pack of rabid ravaging foxes attacks. -Sozo

I'm thinking about making a tut for this pic, what do you guys think?

casefile2ir4.jpg

littlejonsigqv3.gif

~96% of teens won't stand up for God. Put this on your page if you're one of the 4% who will.

heres a cover im doing for my friends music class, she asked for some help, the theme is peace and inclusion through music, everything is pdn, i drew everything but the text, any suggestions? i dont want to over do it because its a cover.

hippy1.jpg

edit: fixed

japannese.jpg

Support Our Troops, End The War

I haven't been around this forum for a while, but then I remembered it and started looking for some tuts, and decided I may as well post this sig and see what you guys think of it.

Frostsig2.png

heres a cover im doing for my friends music class, she asked for some help, the theme is peace and inclusion through music, everything is pdn, i drew everything but the text, any suggestions? i dont want to over do it because its a cover.

hippy1.jpg

edit: fixed

Well I got a rough idea about text, the guy looks a bit like poor John Lennon and if you :shock: ..(coming back after getting a quick look to the overflow section where the old cat still sits in there...) well, I'll tell you later :D

This is Just an image that I threw together, yet it is probably my favorite from my "collection".

galaxy2_reflect.png

Tell me what you think.

halo5_2.jpg

This is Just an image that I threw together, yet it is probably my favorite from my "collection".

galaxy2_reflect.png

Tell me what you think.

Nice use of shape 3d, I can see how easy (Unless that offends you) and simple it is to make this thing, The earth is from one of the tut's here isn't it? And the water is one of the plugins availible here, other wise, even though its a little simple, it's pretty cool.

Edit: You should A-A the planets sides, they look a bit pixelated.

29xt503.jpg

"Everybody Has luck, some people just don't know how to use it."

Nice use of shape 3d, I can see how easy (Unless that offends you) and simple it is to make this thing, The earth is from one of the tut's here isn't it? And the water is one of the plugins availible here, other wise, even though its a little simple, it's pretty cool.

Edit: You should A-A the planets sides, they look a bit pixelated.

Don't worry about offending me, I posted here to get some Feedback. So, thanks.

btw, that is from a tut. (I'm sorta new to PDN) And I'll A-A it, thanks. :D

halo5_2.jpg