The Pictorium! Post your created or edited images here!

aatwo

i hand drew this the other today, and i really liked the look of it, i thought that maybe id enhance it with PDN, but wasnt really sure how to go about it, the original drawing the colors are much brighter and stuff, i want to basically recreate this in PDN, or just use what i have and enhance it, any suggestions?

sketch12.jpg

japannese.jpg

Support Our Troops, End The War

i hand drew this the other today, and i really liked the look of it, i thought that maybe id enhance it with PDN, but wasnt really sure how to go about it, the original drawing the colors are much brighter and stuff, i want to basically recreate this in PDN, or just use what i have and enhance it, any suggestions?

th_sketch12.jpg

each sketch will be differet but for this one if you want to just intensify the red use hue saturation under adjustments. think you set top slider around 3 for the red and then move the saturation button upwards.

you could also play with curves luminosity and get some good results.

@dc conviction great use of the brick in that wall. as above poster said if you can change the grout to a bit more grayed tone this would be absoultely spot on

cool. I edited this so I hope it looks better!

wall2.png

(I know there are still blue spots I'll get them later)

here is another thing I did, WITHER!!!!

emo1.jpg

emo2.jpg

emo3.jpg

It was origionally hand drawn

sig.jpg

~97% of teens won't stand up for Anything. Put this on your sig if you're one of the 3% who've fallen down trying.

Oh, and there's 3 types of people in this world...

@vista that magnifying glass is real nice. I especially like the text how did you do that portion under the glass?

and

@tourist now that kiln brick is excellent how did you get the three holes in the centre?

great work

here is my submission for the night its called " Moby Dick" , (the book I just started to read this week)

4400270955.jpg

now I'm off to bed to read a few chapters.

ciao all

I colored an old sketch of mine today and was hoping for some constructive criticism. I think I may have made her skin too pale it's hard for me to tell.

th_Snowcolorplay2.jpg

yes, the coloring and shading is quite nice :).. but she does look a little pale. the color of her skin almost matches her hair color, so maybe you could add some contrast with those two. :P but other than that, i think you're in good shape. :mrgreen:

--------------------

ok, here's my latest photo manip which was inspired by those worth1000.com contests: :)

alexis_emma_by_aile.png

face: Alexis Bledel

eyes: Emma Watson

equals: Alemma Bledson :shock: :shock:

there's another version where i added angelina jolie's lips, but im not going to post it since it looked soooo wrong.. :? :lol:

Oma, in regards to the brick. I started with the whole area filled with color, add noise, motion blur, relief. duplicate the layer. one one of the layers use shape 3-d, box, some angles, shrink depth, etc. now go to the next layer and use shape 3-d, cylinder, uncheck TOP and BOTTOM, keep the same angle settings, just size it down until it looks the right size. now erase the outside "body" of the cylinder. duplicate the layer a couple of times, move them around a bit, and PRESTO :) , you made a brick.

Make a Paint Brush paintbrush.gif Make a Cue Stick poolstick.gif Make a Rope rope.gif

Oma, in regards to the brick. I started with the whole area filled with color, add noise, motion blur, relief. duplicate the layer. one one of the layers use shape 3-d, box, some angles, shrink depth, etc. now go to the next layer and use shape 3-d, cylinder, uncheck TOP and BOTTOM, keep the same angle settings, just size it down until it looks the right size. now erase the outside "body" of the cylinder. duplicate the layer a couple of times, move them around a bit, and PRESTO :) , you made a brick.

excellent I'd already tried making the same picture several times but I'm not that handy using 3d shape, I mostly draw my shapes and shade. I had figured out most of it but didn't get the uncheck part correct. thanks off to the drawing board once again to retry

hopefully with better results this time. you don't even want to see the mess i made of the last couple.

ciao and thanks once again for the explanation.