The Pictorium! Post your created or edited images here!

aatwo

l_ed0fca25f06dc392cc3e14f3a433904b.jpg

I made this long before that handy brick plugin. I did it the 'hard' way and used Grid Maker... then dragged every other one over.

Wither you rock! (as usual) and ,by the way I was not able to do your paper bag (yes I am an ...!) I mean sorted out something but really bad (what the hell did u use for the edges of the bag? I tried with sine lines and it was the closest to it .. :idea: :shock: did u do them manually?)

@Kreeos: I do not think it is not very good it is well made and funny!

Here is a tribute to the best concept album ever (yes I made it with bricks plug-in and played (badly) with fonts then inverted colors:

THEWALL.png

i hand drew this the other today, and i really liked the look of it, i thought that maybe id enhance it with PDN, but wasnt really sure how to go about it, the original drawing the colors are much brighter and stuff, i want to basically recreate this in PDN, or just use what i have and enhance it, any suggestions?

sketch12.jpg

japannese.jpg

Support Our Troops, End The War

i hand drew this the other today, and i really liked the look of it, i thought that maybe id enhance it with PDN, but wasnt really sure how to go about it, the original drawing the colors are much brighter and stuff, i want to basically recreate this in PDN, or just use what i have and enhance it, any suggestions?

th_sketch12.jpg

each sketch will be differet but for this one if you want to just intensify the red use hue saturation under adjustments. think you set top slider around 3 for the red and then move the saturation button upwards.

you could also play with curves luminosity and get some good results.

@dc conviction great use of the brick in that wall. as above poster said if you can change the grout to a bit more grayed tone this would be absoultely spot on

cool. I edited this so I hope it looks better!

wall2.png

(I know there are still blue spots I'll get them later)

here is another thing I did, WITHER!!!!

emo1.jpg

emo2.jpg

emo3.jpg

It was origionally hand drawn

sig.jpg

~97% of teens won't stand up for Anything. Put this on your sig if you're one of the 3% who've fallen down trying.

Oh, and there's 3 types of people in this world...

@vista that magnifying glass is real nice. I especially like the text how did you do that portion under the glass?

and

@tourist now that kiln brick is excellent how did you get the three holes in the centre?

great work

here is my submission for the night its called " Moby Dick" , (the book I just started to read this week)

4400270955.jpg

now I'm off to bed to read a few chapters.

ciao all

I colored an old sketch of mine today and was hoping for some constructive criticism. I think I may have made her skin too pale it's hard for me to tell.

th_Snowcolorplay2.jpg

yes, the coloring and shading is quite nice :).. but she does look a little pale. the color of her skin almost matches her hair color, so maybe you could add some contrast with those two. :P but other than that, i think you're in good shape. :mrgreen:

--------------------

ok, here's my latest photo manip which was inspired by those worth1000.com contests: :)

alexis_emma_by_aile.png

face: Alexis Bledel

eyes: Emma Watson

equals: Alemma Bledson :shock: :shock:

there's another version where i added angelina jolie's lips, but im not going to post it since it looked soooo wrong.. :? :lol: