The Pictorium! Post your created or edited images here!

aatwo

th_alexis_emma_by_aile-1.png

Looks great! However, I think the pale halo around the eyes might be something you want to address.

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.
Amy: But how did it end up in there?
The Doctor: You know fairy tales. A good wizard tricked it.
River Song: I hate good wizards in fairy tales; they always turn out to be him.

The text under the magnifying glass was achieved with the bulge effect.

You should try the lens effect. i made a magnifying glass once and found it looked better.

Might be different with your pic though

mine (with lens effect):

th_forstrrelsesglasset1.png

edit:

and...ye

happy valentine's day everyone :roll::P

dragonseyesig.png

Here is my latest piece of work, my ANTI- Valentines picture.

Instead of a love card, it is a hate card. (I already know who to send this to!)

ihateyou.png

I've always hated Valentines Day and besides, it is just a secret conspiracy plot! :wink:

Here is my latest piece of work, my ANTI- Valentines picture.

Instead of a love card, it is a hate card. (I already know who to send this to!)

ihateyou.png

I've always hated Valentines Day and besides, it is just a secret conspiracy plot! :wink:

so emo and well emo lol :D id give a valentines but the girl hates me :D lol but her friend is fine and talks to me a bit

section8.png

psn id: R3V-fiR3

@Sozo: Good stuff! I really like that. How'd you make the moon?

@tim: hey, pretty good work! One thought: you might want to change the motion blur so that the car appears to be moving in the same direction. Also, try using the Alpha Mask to make your cutout cleaner. But it looks nice!

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.

How'd you make the moon?

Probably like this:

[*:uo1zyfhr]Got an image of the moon.
    [*:uo1zyfhr]Removed the background.
    [*:uo1zyfhr]Applied B/W and Glow.
    [*:uo1zyfhr]Decreased layer alpha.
    [*:uo1zyfhr]Did an alpha gradient.

He said only the grass is from stock. The moon he made.

xZYt6wl.png

ambigram signature by Kemaru

[i write plugins and stuff]

If you like a post, upvote it!

Or we could wait and hear from HIM how he did it. ;-)

Personally, I think it's probably more than what you've suggested.

In the Motion Blur dialog, the circle changes the angle.

The alpha mask plugin is here: viewtopic.php?t=2178

@CommanderSozo--Awesomeness! I wish our moon could look like that outside our window :( but that would be pretty bad/weird, wouldn't it? :wink:

Anyway I'm still kinda mind blocked about what I should make. Managed to do a quckie:

Blue.png

The original made it look like the sun as seen from underwater. But posting that looks pretty dull.

Edit: For the sake of not posting again (for no apparent reason), Happy Valentine's Day.

desks.png

Or we could wait and hear from HIM how he did it. ;-)

Personally, I think it's probably more than what you've suggested.

I got some satellite images of Mars, did some super texture editing, made a 3D world, found a nice grassy foreground... ah shoot, I'll post some images.

Started like this (read comments):

4857_d46f4e703c0ad237a7613bdfe2820b69

4857_f6e674856ff2c7a5363cd447700171c6

4857_07438d29420b226e9a9c673c1fdd13e3

After I got the planetoid looking 3D, I put the grassy scene I found into a new file, made a nice blue sky, and used layer blending modes and transparency gradients to get the atmospheric look. I would like to note that the customizing texture part between pics 1 and 2 is an incredibly complicated process without brushes. Also, between the last image and the final, I used some embossing and other effects to make a more planet-y texture.

That (the method and the picture) is pure awesomeness.

Thanks! And thank you to everyone who commented on it!

I like em', too. Good work! ;)

---- Gallery | Sig Tutorial | deviantART | Sig Videos | PhotoBucket ----

D                  E                  S                  T                  I                 N                  Y

th_alexis_emma_by_aile-1.png

Looks great! However, I think the pale halo around the eyes might be something you want to address.

thanks for that d.a... sometimes its hard to see the flaws of your own work, unless someone actually comments on them :P

I redid the picture and made her skin darker. Is this better?

*attachment here*

yes, the second version looks better. :)

----------

Edit:

Thanks Darkshock!

Minor revision: I changes the sky a bit, now it's deeper blue and has more contrast.

th_planetscape-1.jpg

ooo i like the darker sky :) it enhances the picture even more. :)

Thanks Darkshock!

Minor revision: I changes the sky a bit, now it's deeper blue and has more contrast.

th_planetscape-1.jpg

Stop. You making the haters jealous. :D

---- Gallery | Sig Tutorial | deviantART | Sig Videos | PhotoBucket ----

D                  E                  S                  T                  I                 N                  Y