The Pictorium! Post your created or edited images here!

aatwo

Some WIP.

Take a guess of what you think I can make this into. :wink:

Take_a_guess_WIP_by_0_ASH_0.jpg

============================================================================================

That's Purdy, Oma. I like the pastels, the planets, and the ship very much too.

I thought I would fool around with some stained glass :)

th_stainedfish.jpg

I like this.

This is as far as I got with the pool table project. It is too hard for me!!

th_pooltable800x600.jpg

The floor and the table is a bit off.. looks like the table is tilted.

But I like the over all technique on many of your pieces. Keep up the good work.

Oh, and try to put multi images into 1 post in the future. :)

The_next_thousand_words_by_0_ASH_0.png

All creations Ash + Paint.NET [ Googlepage | deviantArt | Club PDN | PDN Fan ]

@Oma: :D Nice one! If you could add the original photo too, just to have an idea of the before and after

@ Tourist: I like your pool table

@ Ash: I haven'got the faintest idea of what your are going to make of that! (mean you can make everything! ... An hourglass? (lame guess, I know....)

Just an other animation made for fun : Cat's dream:

gattino0.gif

I wondered what all the fuss was about with makin' planets - I just did my first - and now I know :wink:

planet1.jpg

[img]http://www.geocities.com/gerry_satrapa/PDNsig.jpg[/img]

My early attempts at making desktop wallpaper:

Fire Spiral:

th_FireSpiral.jpg

Gemballa Nova:

th_GemballaNova.jpg

Halo Sig attempt:

th_ForestSpartan-1.jpg

By the way, how do you make images from a photobucket thumbnail also a link to the full size image? And for future reference, what size should I make images that I want to use as a desktop background?

Thanks!

Here are two sigs i made the top one i made from scratch and the bottom one I made from someones tutorial. Sorry i don't remember your name.

aerocq8.jpg

^^Yes i know that font is over used but o'well^^

ownagesigcb1.jpg

^^This is just a quick one I put together^^

PS: This is my first post!!!!!!!! :D:D

samusaj3.png

I haven't posted anything here in a long time. I'm a 2nd year Fine Arts:Major / Computer Science:Minor at LSSU. I feel I that I should give a little back to the community that I love some much. Here is some of my work over the last year or so. I've compressed all of them to fit under the 256KB limit because I'm too lazy to upload else where.

2963_08d8da223174c02ed49c7d16fa6c7d41

Congrats on your first post. Both of your sigs are very nice. How did you make the background on the first one?

For the background in the first one I first did a red cloud effect once then a made another layer and made a very large set of white wings. Then I made another layer and made a smaller set of black wings then did same on another layer with smaller white wings. Then i merged all the wings and set the layer to overlay. And viola.

samusaj3.png

I like the collage effect you get in that money picture.

Here is something I made in a few minutes. Just experimenting...

firefoxtest.jpg

Signature size limit is 500x150 right?

@Pluberus:

probably 800x600 or 1024x768 (check under Start>Control Panel>Display>Settings for your desktop wallpaper size)

I haven't posted anything here in a long time. I'm a 2nd year Fine Arts:Major / Computer Science:Minor at LSSU. I feel I that I should give a little back to the community that I love some much. Here is some of my work over the last year or so. I've compressed all of them to fit under the 256KB limit because I'm too lazy to upload else where.

I Like "Goddess" piccie - but perhaps play with transparency so some of wall texture shows through. BTW everyone - lots of good background textures @ http://cgtextures.com/

Some WIP.

============================================================================================

That...is...Awesome!

I am gonna guess...a timepiece of some sort :wink: .

Make a Paint Brush paintbrush.gif Make a Cue Stick poolstick.gif Make a Rope rope.gif

Some WIP.

That...is...Awesome!

That was my guess (see previous page) pick an other one :)

That's pretty cool. It looks like you rendered some clouds on two different layers and used the vortex tool on one of them and "highlighted" the vortexed one. Is that how you made it?

Er, I think so. I dit quite a while back, though.

I had more like four layers, and i used zoom blur a lot too. So pretty much, yeah

If I remembered exactly how i did it, i would post a tutorial, but, i have forgotten.

Did you see my 'impossibility' wallpaper? (my firts post!!)

http://paintdotnet.forumer.com/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=1072&st=0&sk=t&sd=a&start=12885

Grungesig.png

This rainbow/tydy (I don't know how to spell it :wink: ) desktop background:

th_RainbowTydy.jpg

Its in thumbnail mode - I don't know how to make it a link so that you can see the full size version.

*EDIT* I made it a link to the full size version. :D

Some WIP.

That...is...Awesome!

That was my guess (see previous page) pick an other one :)

When Ash winked, I took it as he knew that we would all come to the same conclusion, that it looks like an hourglass.

By the way Ash, what does WIP mean :wink: .

Make a Paint Brush paintbrush.gif Make a Cue Stick poolstick.gif Make a Rope rope.gif