The Pictorium! Post your created or edited images here!

aatwo

I drew this piece originally on paper with charcoal and sharpie (yes he said sharpie :P)

http://i269.photobucket.com/albums/jj66/ihclub_hockey/sketch12.jpg

I really liked it, but thought it could use a little more character, i scanned it into my PC ^^, i started messing with it with PDN.

http://i269.photobucket.com/albums/jj66/ihclub_hockey/sketch1211.jpg

^^ it didnt look to bad, but i decided to just completely try it on PDN.

coolthing11.jpg

^^^heres where ive gotten, i basically used withers 'airbrush', and dents. Not to complicated, but i think it looks pretty cool, it needs more, its definitely not done, but im not sure where to take it from where it is, any suggestions on how i can 'spice up' this piece?

Thanks

Kevin

japannese.jpg

Support Our Troops, End The War

Hi Folks!

This is my first entry to this forum. I'm quite new to Paint.net and wanted to share with you, what I did so far. And here's the results:

Wet_Coat_on_the_West_Coast_by_Pounz.jpg

I liked the picture of my girlfriend in her new coat so much, that I wanted to do something creative with it.

Unpredictable_by_Pounz.jpg

This is more or less just a test for some effects I downloaded from this forum. But I quite like how it turned out ...

Comments appreciated!

I hope so, too. Otherwise I frown at your use of that tired old cliche.

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.
Amy: But how did it end up in there?
The Doctor: You know fairy tales. A good wizard tricked it.
River Song: I hate good wizards in fairy tales; they always turn out to be him.

In order to get over my disappointment at the release of the forthcoming J.J. Abrams helmed Star Trek film being delayed until May '09, I plunged myself headlong into making a film poster/wallpaper for the movie.

TheFutureBegins_640.png

Clickety-click to view and download the full 1440x900 wallpaper version.

Unfortunately I can't lay claim to the render of the Enterprise, this is by a fantastic visual and special effects artist called Gabriel Koerner, and the mountain-scape is from the Paramount Pictures logo.

The rest is pure PDN (I am particularly proud of the space background on this one, as space-scapes are not usually my thing.

PKRM.png

PKRG.pngPKRT.pngPKRD.pngPKRP.png

the red will be hard to change

cough*Magic Wand*cough

its not that its that the layers and the way everything was put togethe. + the light conditions, and gravity plugin effect

EDIT: nvrmd, ill just colour tint/ filter it.

what colour would look good there?

omExTE6.png

Here is a smilie I just created:

Beer.gif

I'm thinking of adding it to the list. What do you think?

A root beer bottle? I like it. Looks great. Did you create it pixel by pixel?

Make a Paint Brush paintbrush.gif Make a Cue Stick poolstick.gif Make a Rope rope.gif

I was struggling with the fireplace so i started a new theme heres a preview

RainyDaypng.png

I think im getting really good at wood texture... and comments/recommendations

Whoa! Almost thought that the painting was animated:p

And I request a tut how to make a wooden floor :lol: (Pleas try tut that :shock: )

Back.