CodeLab 5.4 Released
This is only for Paint.NET 4.2.11+!
Small (but important) update today...
▪ Improved suggested variable names (toe_head2001)
▪ Improvemens in Autocomplete and Intellisense (toe_head2001)
▪ Generate Type Definitions on F12. You can now see definitions inside of libraries. (toe_head2001)
▪ Remember scroll positions (and other things) when switching tabs (toe_head2001)
▪ Rewrite File New Template for up to 2 Scratch Surfaces, also bug fixes and better code (BoltBait)
Grab the CodeLab DLL here:
File New Template Improvements:
When I completely rewrote the File New Templates in CodeLab 5.0, I was under the assumption that it was OK to use the DST surface as a scratch surface during the calculation of your final results. This is OK under some very narrow circumstances, but generally this should be avoided. (This could cause your effects to have different results when previewing your effect and when clicking OK to finalize your image.) In this release, I have removed this capability and replaced it with a second scratch surface called AUX. So, now you have access to the source surface (SRC) which is your layer before any changes are made, a working surface (WRK) to use as a scratch surface if necessary, a second working surface (AUX) to use if necessary, and of course the destination surface (DST) where you store your final calculated pixels.
In previous versions, the blend modes had the top and bottom layers swapped--that's fixed in this build. The code generated should also be easier to understand.
(This is the last update before toe_head2001 rewrites the entire compiler section.)