The Pictorium! Post your created or edited images here!

aatwo

im trying to create a heart using 3D this is wat i came up with, any suggestions on how to improve it?

sorry david, i knew it should be in here, i just wasnt thinking lol :oops:

the heart has to fit inside a 170x200 canvas, what i have doesnt look bad, but i think it needs something.

12-1.jpg

japannese.jpg

Support Our Troops, End The War

Here is my new pic. Happy Valentine's Day!

9b9bde3f4f167457.jpg

Gomeriffic, not to offend you or anything, but you're going to have to move on from those wings... I mean, it doesn't seem like you're doing much, except putting an object inbetween them, and the wings look like they're from this font anyways...http://www.dafont.com/font.php?file=el_ ... asst=alpha

k.diggennaro, 30bfm08.png

I gave it transparency, maybe you could AA the sides, and give it a bulge in the bright spot?

29xt503.jpg

"Everybody Has luck, some people just don't know how to use it."

haha thanks topezia, oops sorry lol ill fix the cat right now lol this time ill do it lol

Thanks!

As I was telling you the guy reminds me of John Lennon, perhaps you could add a cloud under his feet and may be he can say something like "I repeat you or I told you : Give her a chance!" (from his record give peace a chance here http://www.lyrics007.com/John%20Lennon% ... yrics.html)

Just a quick one:

A Bloodshot eyeball looking into the light! :P

:D May be this plug-in here :arrow: viewtopic.php?f=16&t=22670 will allow you to add more realistic red veins

Ciao

Thanks i forgot about that!!!

EDIT: Yeh it dont work...i need it go from the outside moving into the middle! And they just generate as verticle lines :\

If you looked at my eye tut. then you can do it.

The_next_thousand_words_by_0_ASH_0.png

All creations Ash + Paint.NET [ Googlepage | deviantArt | Club PDN | PDN Fan ]

Someone asked about hearts. I make gradient shapes (useing rectangle and ellipse select) then 3D then kaleidoscope. Hope that helps. Play around with it.

heart3.png

heart5sz.png

example:

hearta.png

"One can't complain. I have my friends. Someone spoke to me only yesterday." EEYORE

Good job Janetsue, very clear tutorial i c.

I'm lame, i don't like valentines day and all pink + hearts stuff connected with it. :|

I completed my dumb museum, but here's a random thing i did yesterday for a while.

randoming.png

sigwamprojxx.png

Hey there. This is my first post. I've been using Paint.net for a few months now and my friends say I'm getting pretty good. I've been using the tutorials on here quite a bit and I must say they're extremely helpful (thanks to all the people that made them). I just feel like showing off some of my art so ya, I found this thread and am posting, lol. Comments always appreciated.

A space background:

StarSystem.jpg

Some Mortal Kombat sigs (too big to be used here but still cool):

sub-zero.jpg

^^That one's my fav, lol.

LuiKang.jpg

Baraka.jpg

l_ed0fca25f06dc392cc3e14f3a433904b.jpg

I made this long before that handy brick plugin. I did it the 'hard' way and used Grid Maker... then dragged every other one over... :|

---

@ Kreeo - That first one is good! :D May I suggest playing with the Shape3D light settings a bit though? Because the highlight doesn't stay consistent with the light source.

@ Kreeo - That first one is good! :D May I suggest playing with the Shape3D light settings a bit though? Because the highlight doesn't stay consistent with the light source.

Will do. Just a bit of a pain to constantly adjust since it's an intensive render and my computer is gettin up there in years. Thanks for the tip though 8)

l_ed0fca25f06dc392cc3e14f3a433904b.jpg

I made this long before that handy brick plugin. I did it the 'hard' way and used Grid Maker... then dragged every other one over.

Wither you rock! (as usual) and ,by the way I was not able to do your paper bag (yes I am an ...!) I mean sorted out something but really bad (what the hell did u use for the edges of the bag? I tried with sine lines and it was the closest to it .. :idea: :shock: did u do them manually?)

@Kreeos: I do not think it is not very good it is well made and funny!

Here is a tribute to the best concept album ever (yes I made it with bricks plug-in and played (badly) with fonts then inverted colors:

THEWALL.png