Image Umbrella: Signatures, Avatars, Logos & Text

david.atwell

sure thing, both look great. but for the glass effect on the second, i would recommend adding some glow near the top like in 1 of my good sigs witch uses the same effect almost, inspired by live mail loading logo. oh and by the way, just keep browsing a bit further into past posts and you'll find my post with my sigs/avatars.

ITforumssig2.png

my gallery

"10,000 days in the fire is long enough, your going home..."

Tribal\-«+»-/Freakv1.6™

[\\]«Drekentai»[//]

A quick something I made using mainly C4D's. It's not entirely finished but I need some comments on how to make it better.

eas7lk.png

CnC please.

.................. 2gw8h7d.jpg

........................... Artur drives a glorified golf cart, for he wasn't allowed to purchase a tank.

@LFC4EVER+welshblue---yeah, I see what you mean regarding the background. I guess I just instinctively chose white because my previous attempt had a plain black BG. Next time I go back to fix it I'll switch it to a gradient perhaps....

BTW welshblue, I like those glass attempts. I see where your going with the inside of those letters being blurred, but I think glass would only distort the stuff behind it only slightly :wink:

It's there, but really hard to see.

Well, anyway, after seeing so many "XXX Posts" Sigs I decided to do my own. I'm celebrating my 100th post (yay :P)

Here it is:

100_Posts_Sig_by_Kemaru.png

That there is me in Sims 2(the one being kissed, naturally)! I don't know if this is "explicit" or whatever, but if it is, then I'll remove it (or a moderator will)

Hatred does not cease by hatred, but only by love; this is the eternal rule.
|fb(page)|portfolio|blog|

LJXD, your 500th post sig is nice, and looks a bit firey. I agree with pipp92, as the 500's are a bit too well blended, especially the two 5's at the front.

_____

Kemaru, i like it, its got a nice antique feel to it.

Made a federer sig, first go at using c4d's and fractals in a sig.

federerava.pngfederersig.png

☆★☆★Merry Christmas★☆★☆

.::.My Gallery.::.Make Gold Text!.::.

Nice splatter crimson, the red colored ones on the right side are really cool looking.

I was making this for the SOTW but I'm not gonna be able to finish it plus it's not really going where I wanted it to but I figured I might aswell post it somewhere before it gets lost in my pics folder haha.

w975zk.png

Puteulanus___Jake2k_by_Club_PaintDotNET.png

^Click to visit my Flickr Gallery^