david.atwell

Image Umbrella: Signatures, Avatars, Logos & Text

I like you idea very much - the clown uses much the same colours as the (Sprinkles? Spray?) in the background. It also blends together quite well.

Not sure about my av though... Do you think I should scrap the only fools and horses tax disk and have a themed one like my sig? Or something else?

sure thing, both look great. but for the glass effect on the second, i would recommend adding some glow near the top like in 1 of my good sigs witch uses the same effect almost, inspired by live mail loading logo. oh and by the way, just keep browsing a bit further into past posts and you'll find my post with my sigs/avatars.

yea i totally agree on this whole papryus thing! :shock:

i have made two slightly different sigs, and i need ur guys opinions on which is best? thanx.

1) this is the first one. zwickysnewsig-1.png

2) slightly edited one. zwickyssigother.png

I really like the blue one. The other one is ok, but blue is a better color. :D

A quick something I made using mainly C4D's. It's not entirely finished but I need some comments on how to make it better.

eas7lk.png

CnC please.

looks too plain to me, add render effects and improve the background

new sig^^

cc?

diegosig2au8.png

I've lost count of my attempts at glass text but I like yours worldsnewer ( I agree with LFC4ever about the background)

My latest attempts: text.png

@LFC4EVER+welshblue---yeah, I see what you mean regarding the background. I guess I just instinctively chose white because my previous attempt had a plain black BG. Next time I go back to fix it I'll switch it to a gradient perhaps....

BTW welshblue, I like those glass attempts. I see where your going with the inside of those letters being blurred, but I think glass would only distort the stuff behind it only slightly :wink:

I've lost count of my attempts at glass text but I like yours worldsnewer ( I agree with LFC4ever about the background)

My latest attempts: text.png

Bottom one pretty cool.

Nice! I like the glass border - perhaps it would look good with a bit of blur arround the edges (On the original image to look like vista's aero interface :P)

Good job, keep it up!

It's there, but really hard to see.

Well, anyway, after seeing so many "XXX Posts" Sigs I decided to do my own. I'm celebrating my 100th post (yay :P)

Here it is:

100_Posts_Sig_by_Kemaru.png

That there is me in Sims 2(the one being kissed, naturally)! I don't know if this is "explicit" or whatever, but if it is, then I'll remove it (or a moderator will)