david.atwell

Image Umbrella: Signatures, Avatars, Logos & Text

The distorted font in the chip sig doesn't fit in.

IMG4-1222021552.png

CC?

really? that's the text i use for my name, tribal style and sorry i haven't been on for ages, don't know why. if any improvements wanted just tell me and i'll see what i can do.

hm, well i just tried to replicate a real memory chip as much as possible and usually the company name is in it's own font, oh well, i'll update it once get back into art work. and keep up the graphics blooper, love the art.

Vista?, if that was an attempt at making lumberjack-like cloth in the background, it failed. Use diagonal scanlines, duplicate, panel them up and left 2 pixels each, duplicate, panel, duplicate, panel, merge all the scanlines, dupe and flip horizontal. That should give you the basis.

And thanks, tribal-freak, I appreciate it. :)

If you don't like how the clouds are monotone, you can render out your focal and put whatever you want behind :)

It is a bit bland and monotone. I guess you could say it fits 'blight'.

Actually, I tend to like the monotone when I try to appreciate the image. It is kinda bland although I guess it's because I go for subtle effects since my Asus can't.. really.. handle that much plug-ins since I just use a touch screen. *twitch*

Love the new sig/av set LJXD. Very Woodstock-ish. :D It's very neat and the glares are well done, for the most part. Only thing I would suggest is to make the darker edges on the outside star-flower things more noticeable.

Really cool great work. Looks quite fresh

Love the new sig/av set LJXD. Very Woodstock-ish. :D It's very neat and the glares are well done, for the most part.

Thanks, i was listening to Hendrix and i got that sort of 60's-70's vibe.

Only thing I would suggest is to make the darker edges on the outside star-flower things more noticeable.

Could you explain this more i dont really understand

Love the new sig/av set LJXD. Very Woodstock-ish. :D It's very neat and the glares are well done, for the most part.

Only thing I would suggest is to make the darker edges on the outside star-flower things more noticeable.

Yeah I thought you might not.

On the outside flowers, take for example the orange, blue and orange ones on the right, the right of those flowers are slightly darker. I think you should make that more pronounced.

Egh. I tried.

Great work Sharp, really cool work there :)

Yeah I thought you might not.

On the outside flowers, take for example the orange, blue and orange ones on the right, the right of those flowers are slightly darker. I think you should make that more pronounced.

Egh. I tried.

Oooooh i got you, the edges should have more shadow to be consistent. ok thnks :D

i was messing around with gradients and clouds and made this...

RANDOMSIGpng2.png

rate! it!

oh that and my avatar...

yay, my first post!

edit : oh dear, didnt realise it was in my sig as well

what font is that again flow55(in your current sig), i forget, i remember i had it before. and nice current sig/avatar, love that kind of art.

Its looks the PS3/Spiderman font --> Homoarakhan

petersigv3.png

cc?