Image Umbrella: Signatures, Avatars, Logos & Text

david.atwell

Vista?, if that was an attempt at making lumberjack-like cloth in the background, it failed. Use diagonal scanlines, duplicate, panel them up and left 2 pixels each, duplicate, panel, duplicate, panel, merge all the scanlines, dupe and flip horizontal. That should give you the basis.

And thanks, tribal-freak, I appreciate it. :)

Really cool great work. Looks quite fresh

Love the new sig/av set LJXD. Very Woodstock-ish. :D It's very neat and the glares are well done, for the most part.

Thanks, i was listening to Hendrix and i got that sort of 60's-70's vibe.

Only thing I would suggest is to make the darker edges on the outside star-flower things more noticeable.

Could you explain this more i dont really understand

Love the new sig/av set LJXD. Very Woodstock-ish. :D It's very neat and the glares are well done, for the most part.

Only thing I would suggest is to make the darker edges on the outside star-flower things more noticeable.

Yeah I thought you might not.

On the outside flowers, take for example the orange, blue and orange ones on the right, the right of those flowers are slightly darker. I think you should make that more pronounced.

Egh. I tried.

Great work Sharp, really cool work there :)

Yeah I thought you might not.

On the outside flowers, take for example the orange, blue and orange ones on the right, the right of those flowers are slightly darker. I think you should make that more pronounced.

Egh. I tried.

Oooooh i got you, the edges should have more shadow to be consistent. ok thnks :D

what font is that again flow55(in your current sig), i forget, i remember i had it before. and nice current sig/avatar, love that kind of art.

Its looks the PS3/Spiderman font --> Homoarakhan

petersigv3.png

cc?

☆★☆★Merry Christmas★☆★☆

.::.My Gallery.::.Make Gold Text!.::.

what font is that again flow55(in your current sig), i forget, i remember i had it before. and nice current sig/avatar, love that kind of art.

Its looks the PS3/Spiderman font --> Homoarakhan

petersigv3.png

cc?

The render isn't the best, there're white parts around his hair and he's a bit pale (food poisoning, maybe?). I like the colors and the foggy, cloudy kind of theme. White glow gradient in front is slightly disturbing in my opinion.

I don't know if it's on purpose, but the black line (border?) on the bottom is larger than the the top one.

So, what do you think of my new signature? I didn't have the time to make an avatar to go with it yet. By the way, what does cc stand for? Comment and critisize or comment and compliment, or...

Hatred does not cease by hatred, but only by love; this is the eternal rule.
|fb(page)|portfolio|blog|

Please everyone give me any suggestions on how I can make my work better please, and if possible give me lots of details, it would help me out a lot! Thanks!

GearsSig.png

Untitled.png

LOCUSTsig.png

This next one was my first every try at it, just letting you see what I came from. :) With all your guys tuts! Thanks so much Doctor, and PyroChild! You are the main ones I have read!

OPWSig.png

Untitled.png

So far my best work I think, I love how it looks like it's raining around him kinda. ^.^