Image Umbrella: Signatures, Avatars, Logos & Text

david.atwell

More flow, Grizzle.

As in a good way or as in a bad way? :roll::D

As in put more flow in that car tag, Grizzle. ATM it's going everywhere at the same time.

Lego, the right side is way too bright. What you should notice first in a render sig is the render. Right now, one's eyes are attracted towards the white. KIU. :)

I just found an unfinished Joker sig on my PC, so i decided to mess around with it and finish it. I think its ok, and could be better, but i really like the text effect i created. :P

100% PDN (so no brushes or any of that stuff) except for render.

jokersig.png

☆★☆★Merry Christmas★☆★☆

.::.My Gallery.::.Make Gold Text!.::.

This is my first official sig done in Paint.net. I've have PDN for like, a year and a half, or shortly after it came out, but lost interest in it since I have photoshop. But ps is on my other computer which is being repaired so I have to use this. It's not very good, but it would probably be worse if I didn't have any knowledge of photoshop.

And I just noticed it has a line off on the right that isn't transparent. x.x

And I also just realized that it's kinda not long....

HoundNrlsdGlrt.png

I don't like the background, IMO it doesn't match well with the render. Making a background that matches with the render binds the whole image together and pleases the eye. A good way of matching these two is to use sepia and then recolor it with the Hue/Sat. tool.

The semi-transparent logo is a nice touch, I just think it would have been better if you would've used some blend modes.

The text needs something, blend modes or a color that is from the color theme. Images with poor color schemes are really disappointing. Keep it up, you'll improve a lot.

I made this a few minutes ago:

Blue_Love_by_Kemaru.png

I was trying to blend a letter with the letter K and that's what came up. At first this was an ordinary sig but then I noticed that the K looked sad cut in almost half, so I made pop out from the sig. Comments and rates are appreciated.

E: @Hound: Yeah, that is kinda small, try using 340x120

Hatred does not cease by hatred, but only by love; this is the eternal rule.
|fb(page)|portfolio|blog|

Sorry, but it hasn't changed much. It has little flow, look at the arm direction. Thats the flow (blooper said that somewhere). The text needs more effects, and try including more in the left side of the sig. Its a bit too empty IMO. KIU

☆★☆★Merry Christmas★☆★☆

.::.My Gallery.::.Make Gold Text!.::.