Image Umbrella: Signatures, Avatars, Logos & Text

david.atwell

Pluberus, try giving the tank some motion to give it more dynamics.

________

Saw some text that looked quite cool on VectorTuts, recreated in PDN.

text.png

Notice that the reflection has no lighter parts. It is purposely black & white, for reasons i don't know (even though i did make it). It just is.

Merry Christmas

.::.My Gallery.::.Make Gold Text!.::.

LFC did you use pixelate or is that the font?
or did you make it only with the :PaintBrushTool: ?

No, it was the font.

The text is quite simple to make and I did not use outline object even though i could've.

Made a federer sig, first go at using c4d's and fractals in a sig.

That is quite possibly the most well-blended signature I've ever seen O_____o

Thanks, but i dont think it is the best blended, though i like the smudging i did to create red flames out of federer.

Your abstract sig is nice. It looks good and i like the glowy areas in the middle blue bit. A suggestion for you though, it looks like you used line tool and dragged the nubs with the left mouse button to create curves. Use the right mouse button to drag the nubs, so you get nice smooth curves.

Merry Christmas

@Kemaru: Get rid of the scan lines first. Also, move your render towards the middle-left, and add some effects on top, for example, C4Ds / Smudged things on color dodge. Don't put them all over his face though, just towards the bottom. Try to make the effects flow from under his chin towards his ear. Text isn't necessary, but it's always better to go for something simple that won't take your attention away from your focal (his face).

>

Suggestions? Ideas? Criticism? Death threats?

________

text.png

Notice that the reflection has no lighter parts. It is purposely black & white, for reasons i don't know (even though i did make it). It just is.

wowowowow I like it very much. I will try make my one.

banner.png

@Kemaru: Get rid of the scan lines first. Also, move your render towards the middle-left, and add some effects on top, for example, C4Ds / Smudged things on color dodge. Don't put them all over his face though, just towards the bottom. Try to make the effects flow from under his chin towards his ear. Text isn't necessary, but it's always better to go for something simple that won't take your attention away from your focal (his face).

>

Suggestions? Ideas? Criticism? Death threats?

love the smudging, but i just don't like these sprite tags...

________

text.png

Looks pretty cool. How did you do the reflection? I'm looking for a simpler way to do reflections for 3D objects...

Looks pretty cool. How did you do the reflection? I'm looking for a simpler way to do reflections for 3D objects...
My guess is he did it manually.

Well, yeah. I did it manually because i wanted to. Without using a lot of the line tool as i did, just flip the text vertically and use outline object at the correct angle. Make sure the the text isn't 3D when you flip it. Hope it helped. :wink:

what do you think of this new sig ?

thieryhenrysig.png

The Thiery text is good, but i don't really like the Henry text. Its just too simple. Henry blends well with the fractals and the colour scheme fits the render (the blue and the orange on his shirt match the fractals). The fractals give some depth, but it looks as if the flow is all wrong. I'd say the flow is bottom left -> top right, instead of top left -> bottom right. Apply some adjustments on Henry as well, make it seem as if the fractals are coming out of him, so lighting adjustments on Henry will be needed.

Merry Christmas

what do you think of this new sig ?

th_thieryhenrysig.png

The fractals take away from Henry. Don't make your renders transparent. Try smudging the bottom of his shirt with flow (dab around with a 15 hard brush, 80% strength), and use some C4Ds on color dodge at the bottom. If you're not too lazy (I am :P), make a mask with splatter brushes (white on black BG) around the bottom of his shirt to blend him in a bit. Flatten your sig, copy it, undo twice, paste it in a new top layer. Move it around a bit, run alpha mask, and change blend modes.

The distorted font in the chip sig doesn't fit in.

IMG4-1222021552.png

CC?

really? that's the text i use for my name, tribal style and sorry i haven't been on for ages, don't know why. if any improvements wanted just tell me and i'll see what i can do.

ITforumssig2.png

my gallery

"10,000 days in the fire is long enough, your going home..."

Tribal\-«+»-/Freakv1.6™

[\\]«Drekentai»[//]

hm, well i just tried to replicate a real memory chip as much as possible and usually the company name is in it's own font, oh well, i'll update it once get back into art work. and keep up the graphics blooper, love the art.

ITforumssig2.png

my gallery

"10,000 days in the fire is long enough, your going home..."

Tribal\-«+»-/Freakv1.6™

[\\]«Drekentai»[//]