Helen's Graphics (UPDATE--NEW images!!')

HELEN

No problems for the nomination ... it's been in my bookmarks for ages (along with others for other people I must get around to 'reporting') ... and much deserved

Excellent collab' with Dark' ... a great marriage of styles that look well suited

WHOA! I'm not ready for that yet! O.o

---- Gallery | Sig Tutorial | deviantART | Sig Videos | PhotoBucket ----

D                  E                  S                  T                  I                 N                  Y

@Welsh: It was you who nominated, so a personal thank you, Welsh. I think Dark is a good artist to work with. 

Aww thanks. :)

D                  E                  S                  T                  I                 N                  Y

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

It's about time HELEN! :D

That candy cane looks amazing! Great work as always.

@Red Beard: I am so happy you stopped by and commented! You know I like all things colorful and cheerful. :)

@Dryda: I appreciate your lovely words. I think it will be even better now. ;)

@Dark: I've been busy with other things (and unmotivated on some of the days). You might've already seen this acrylic painting I did:

http://helenlight.deviantart.com/art/Popeye-419276879

That's what I was doing. :)

sig-1.png
Don't spit into the well, you might drink from it later. -----Yiddish Proverb

Glossy Galaxy Ball---How to Make Foliage
My Gallery

PDN Fans--My DA

• 2 weeks later...

@Welsh: Christmas is such a cheerful time even if there are some hardships. Just the feeling is so beautiful. Thanks, Welsh. I appreciate your kind words and support. :)

@barbie: I was in a Christmassy mood. I'm glad you like the way I created the berries and glossies in the back. :)

sig-1.png

My Gallery

PDN Fans--My DA

Amazing, Your work reminds me of the Robert Abel and Associates Commercials from the 70's. They have an air of ethereal luminance.

Of course, you weren't even born so here's a sample

and his Magnum Opus:

Edited by TechnoRobbo
  • Upvote 1

Go out there and be amazing. Have Fun, TR
TRsSig.png?raw=1
Some Pretty Pictures Some Cool Plugins

@TechnoRobbo: I may not have been born in the 70's, but I appreciate their creativity and colorful ideas during that time (the appropriate ones, of course ;)). Thanks for sharing the videos. Love the colors!

@barbie: This one was a bit frustrating to work with because anything I tried out just didn't make sense and wasn't "Helen" enough for me, you know? So, I finally finished it with this idea. Thank you so much for the comment.

@Trevor: Thanks, Trev. I experimented with Fur Blur a lot, but I didn't really like what I created with it just yet. I appreciate you coming here and commenting. :)

@Skull: Glad you think so. I think the same about your work. :)

@Doughty: My younger sister bought a plasma ball a few weeks ago for her Chemistry class (entry-level college course) and she showed it to her students. I was so intrigued by it that the idea was imprinted in my brain and I created this. I think that it has something to do with it, at least. :P

@Welsh: Welsh, we are all "closet" fans of one thing or another. With this glossy, I wanted to create a feel that the glossy is actually moving. I'm glad those sparks are flying. Thank you! ;)

• Upvote 1

sig-1.png

My Gallery

PDN Fans--My DA

@DarkShock: Hey, thanks, DS! I try to incorporate something new into each glossy.

@Daniels: That's very kind of you to say so, Daniels. I really appreciate it!

@Drew: I love to create glossies. Thanks, Drew.

EDIT: Patty and I worked on this piece together. She created the design in Mandelbulb and I did everything else in Paint.NET. The idea was inspired by a Photoshop image I saw online.

Edited by HELEN

sig-1.png

My Gallery

PDN Fans--My DA

Well I guess I'm going to have to eat my words from my last post. This is now the best glossy yet!

Amazing collaboration from the both of you. Still great to see sokagirl keeping in touch with us.

• Upvote 1