Sign in to follow this  
HELEN

Helen's Graphics (UPDATE--NEW images!!')

chefs2.png

rightplayer2.png

butterflyrings-1.jpg

They are my favourites. Excellent drawing skills and, great shading too! The cartoon/vector style is great. Keep it up! I'll look forward to seeing more of your work.

PS: Do you use a table to draw, or is it just line tool/brush tool?

The chefs and lacrosse player were scanned in. I freehanded drew those and THEN scanned them in. The butterfly, however, was drawn with the line tool. I enjoy drawing, lol.

You can draw cartoon styles excellently then! Your line tool use is also very good. Try drawing the chefs (or something entirely different) with just the line tool.

Oh, don't worry, there's a bigger project coming up. I just hope it works out well. I'll be using just the line tool and adding effects with the options given.

oh those little ladybugs are just so precious. I simply love them. and the baker carrying that cake yummy .... reminds me of the movie Ratatouille. Great drawing skills!

I certainly enjoyed this visit to your gallery, worth the price of admission, will be back again...soon.

ciao OMA

@Pipp92: Thanks. I enjoyed drawing it.

@Worldnewser: Thanks for visiting. :) I actually feathered ALL my images, but I guess the feather doesn't really like me or something. lol.

I actually feathered ALL my images, but I guess the feather doesn't really like me or something. lol.

Well usually, I tend to checkmark the "True Feather" option, since it seems to work more effectively in most circumstances (depends on the case).

But sometimes, it doesn't work. Then I'd just use line/curve tool over the jagged lines. In your case, I'd just outline them again using the ellipse tool or the outline object plugin :wink:

When I first saw your sig I looked for your gallery ... now you've posted one it was worth the wait :):)

Brilliant stuff. I love the glassiness of the ladybirds (ladybugs?) 8)

@Welshblue: That was so sweet! I love glossy/glassy buttons. I have another that I'm working on. I just need to feather it, fix it up a little more, and it will soon be posted.