Sign in to follow this  
HELEN

Helen's Graphics (UPDATE--NEW images!!')

The Living Room,Great job you have done here,all those angles and the perspective just right.I have started work like this before but ended up giving up,too many angles dose my head in.Brilliant achievement.Your glossy icons are looking pretty cool.Nice one! ;)

The livingroom looks great. i love how you can see the trees through the window. The glossy icons are very good as i expected them to be hehe. i like the one with the earth in it most. Good job

Yet more examples of your talent with PDN. The folder with magnifying glass is very nicely glossy. As are all the others. I must admit to not being so keen on the 'i' icon. (Nothing to do with the colour - it's the 'shine' in the vertical)

Thank you Helen for the inspiration through your work plus the longest support for my work on here. Where has the time gone ?

Thank you all for commenting. I really appreciate your support always.

I updated my avatar and sig. Hope you like it!

Love the new signature/avatar combo very classy as is the living room ( wish I had the patience to try something like that ;( )

As for you glossies I think this forum needs a new award "Queen of gloss" I know who would get my vote ;)

I agree with minners71, you really are the queen of gloss, some stunning works here Helen, The Living room is very inviting and your new avatar / sig are real nice works too. :)

@minners: The living room was quite difficult to create due to the fact that the perspective was a little different. Give something like that a try. You'll do well, I'm sure of it. And glossies. Yeah, I love them (not sure if I'm good enough to become "Queen of Gloss," but it's a great compliment). Thank you for your kind words!!!

@nitenurse: I must say you have a nice sig yourself. The text is so shiny! And thank you for commenting on both pieces. :)

@Dryda: For the glossies, I've had several people on this forum who inspired me to make them my "own." I had several pieces with jaggies on the sides and figured out ways how to make them smoother. Also, I try to add a little different ideas into each new piece I make. Thank you for such nice words!

@skullbonz: Thank you so much! I thought it was time to change it up.

@Pixey: Thanks, sweets! That's so nice of you to say that. I just had to add the "glossy" in there.

@Jim: Gee, thanks, Jim. :)

As for you glossies I think this forum needs a new award "Queen of gloss" I know who would get my vote ;)

The Queen of PDN 2011 sums it up for me. No mean feat beating Oma to it

Very smexy Helen

Brilliant new sig and avatar.It has already been said above" Queen of the Glossies".I still love your subtle colour combinations.

@Welsh: Thanks, Welsh. I could never match up to oma. She's a great artist. I always appreciate your constant support and kind words!

@dug: I didn't want so much color and thought black and purple/pink would look really good--probably one of my favorite color combinations. Thank you!

@RedBeard: That's a great compliment! I'm so glad you like it. :)

@RSguideMaker: Thank you for such nice words. :)

@Ahmed: I believe you have commented before, but thanks again for your encouraging words. :)

Helen, it is adorable! The little light spots make it look so magical! A bit different from your usual glossies & it does look mysterious too. Great colour choice. Well done!

Helen, it is adorable! The little light spots make it look so magical! A bit different from your usual glossies & it does look mysterious too. Great colour choice. Well done!

I love it. Just looking at the picture as a whole with the white glow spots, makes me feel like I'm anticipating something more to occur at any moment.

ditto both BarbieQ' and Jim'

Not your usual glossy glossy but grungy glossy works well because of the whole ambiance of the piece. Darkness and hope. Who hasn't been there ?