Helen's Graphics (UPDATE--NEW images!!')

HELEN

I feel like goonfella, to shake the snowman globe, to get some relaxation, wonderful work HELEN,

And the Christmas globe is amazingly glassy, love the design of the green tree, I noticed that you have used the same globe in both, that is so smart,

I like your version of  the glowing glossy, And nice try on it, especially is all done in PDN, that makes it more valuable.

Love the snowman!

Your ornament with the swirly Christmas tree is so pretty...I kinda wish I could buy an ornament like that, but they don't make glowie lines in ornaments (well...maybe I just haven't looked hard enough)

Edited by pdnnoob

No, Paint.NET is not spyware...but, installing it is an IQ test. ~BoltBait

Blend modes are like the filling in your sandwich. It's the filling that can change your experience of the sandwich. ~Ego Eram Reputo

• 2 weeks later...

I love the snow globe. Awesome job Helen. My daughter collects them,I will have to show her your picture. I have always wanted to make an animated one for her but haven't gotten the hang of that yet.

http://forums.getpaint.net/index.php?/topic/21233-skullbonz-art-gallery

Helen - so sorry I'm late to comment on here (think I did on DA ..... but when you get to my age :) ) The snow globe is just so real and the base of the globe is just perfect.  A lovely Christmas image for sure :)

30b8T8B.gif

How I made Jennifer & Halle in Paint.net

My Gallery | My Deviant Art

"Rescuing one animal may not change the world, but for that animal their world is changed forever!" anon.

• 4 weeks later...

Thank you to...Welsh, Red Ochre, Jim, Goon, barbie, Red Beard, Yellowman, pdnnoob, BP, dug, matt, skullbonz, and Pixey! I reread all your comments and they're so uplifting especially right now.

Please accept my apologies for not commenting on each comment separately.

Pixey created a Valentine's Day image and I was inspired to make one, too. I made a few in the past, but I haven't made a recent one. I hope you like this new one.

I apologize to Welsh and anyone else in advance who doesn't like pink... :P

Edited by HELEN

sig-1.png
Don't spit into the well, you might drink from it later. -----Yiddish Proverb

Glossy Galaxy Ball---How to Make Foliage
My Gallery

PDN Fans--My DA

Hi Helen,

Nice new one - I like the glowy floaty bits! :)

(I'm afraid I'm an old cynic when it comes to love).

It looks like your older thumbnails have stopped working - from 'lonely orb' down. :(

That happened to my gallery a few weeks back - good luck.

• Upvote 1

Red ochre Plugin pack.............. Diabolical Drawings ................Real Paintings

PdnForumSig2.jpg

@barbie: It's a three-in-one bargain. I don't mind that at all. Thank you, barbie. :)

@Dryda: Well, it's meant to be for Valentine's Day, but I made it earlier just because I don't want it to be late (for whatever reason).

@Red Ochre: Hmm...I checked my gallery and everything seems to be working fine. Just in case, what if that happens what do I need to do? And thanks for commenting. I decided to make the glowy bits different in transparency to add depth. Valentine's Day for me is more of a friend and family-type day.

@Drew: It's great to know a male doesn't mind the color pink. Oh, and it's kind of cool for me if a (straight) guy can rock a pink shirt. :) Thank you, Drew.

@Amadeus: I thought I already lowered the opacity and it doesn't seem to have any jaggy edges--at least on my screen. The reason I don't like to blur is that the image will come out too blurry, you know what I mean. Thanks!

@Welsh: I was trying to go for a blue heart, but I didn't like it. So I was like, I'll apologize and maybe I'll be forgiven. ;) Thanks, Welsh. I really appreciate your comment.

sig-1.png

My Gallery

PDN Fans--My DA

The thumbnails down to 'lonely orb' are fine, but the ones from there down still don't work for me.

I think I do my thumbnail links differently to most people but I would start by clicking on the switch in the top left corner of the edit tool bar and take a look at the BBcode - does it look the same as the code that still works?

Red ochre Plugin pack.............. Diabolical Drawings ................Real Paintings

PdnForumSig2.jpg

Somehow I missed your gallery out when I did my viewings a couple of days ago :(

Great new works Love the swans very imaginative,Christmas-1 ( globe with green swirls ) is just wow,seriously fantastic :)

Snowman again top marks just so well done and now onto glowing glossy love the idea but the honeycomb part is just slightly out of alignment :( never the less still a great composition.

@Red: I took a look and I don't have the motivation to do it just yet...I'm kind of in a rut right now.

@Amadeus: Yep. I understood.

@skullbonz: Thank you kindly, sir. :)

@minners: I don't always notice everyone's galleries, so no need to apologize. The honeycomb was just an experimental orb, so I didn't expect it to be perfect. I have a few ideas on how to redo it, but I need time for that. I appreciate you looking through my gallery and commenting. :)

@dug: Thank you so much! My love for my family and friends (on this forum and DA) is represented by all the hearts and the soft, warm color. 

@ccr4: I'm honored that you say so. Thank you sweetly! 

Edited by HELEN

sig-1.png

My Gallery

PDN Fans--My DA