Sign in to follow this  
HELEN

Helen's Graphics (UPDATE--NEW images!!')

@Welshblue: Thank you. I've been busy illustrating books, so I haven't neglected art. I even use Paint.NET for most of the outlining. :)

@Moninca: As long as you like it all!

@Goonfella: Thanks. Inner glow was just taking a few extra steps. And yes, them darn glossies. I love making them!

@dug: I realized fractal pieces aren't so easy to make in Paint.NET. So I put myself up to the challenge. Thank you dug!

@barbieq: Magical is a word I like to use and it reflects that in my images (I hope). After I was finished with the orbs, I realized that subconsciously I chose the colors from the animated Barbie movies (shhh...don't tell anyone).

@minners71: That was kind of you to say so. You can see some of my earliest works on page 1. The chefs, butterfly, and lacrosse player. I believe I was only a month into PDN.

@Airbus: Which flower are you talking about? I don't know if I can make a tut, but I can give you tips on how to make it.

Sorry, I mean't the "Inner Glow" (looks like a flower)..........

Would you like the file? If so, shoot me a PM. I'll need your e-mail address. I really won't have time to do a tutorial.

Helen, the hearts are stunningly beautiful & yes, magical! The colours are wonderful for this image. Love the way you did the fairy dist too. Seeing your images always makes me smile. Well done!

Secrets

It's no secret you're quickly becoming the goddess of glossies not just the queen ;)

This reminds me of a Love Heart sweet, one that's fizzing away in the mouth.

Love it Helen

It's no secret you're quickly becoming the goddess of glossies not just the queen ;)

I would have to agree with this. All your art is so marvelous! I especially love your Inner Glow, it could be used like a c4d behind a render!! Splended!;)

Secrets is simply superb. You really do make the best glossies I have seen. Colour choice makes all the difference as well and your choices are unbeatable. ;)

Not sure if I commented on the Secrets one but it is a stunner! Your works have that magical quality that dreams are made of. When I look at your images I am always filled with same feeling that I got when I first read books as a child, full of wonder, fantasy & excitement. Well done Helen!

Not sure if I commented on the Secrets one but it is a stunner!

i know i havent.. Barbqs comments are better than mine.

all i can think of to say is.......... How?!?

@Skullbonz, Possum, Welsh, Ninja..., dug, Goon, barbie, and mount...: All a huge thank you for your encouraging and kind words. :)

I've got to admit to being a bit of a wimp where meeeeses and their bigger cousins are concerned; so moving swiftly on ...

... another great job on glossiness. Awesome tones to the spheres - the biggest thing for me is the background. Non-fussy but total genius. Love it

I never feel worthy to offer critique to the Queen of Glossy but have you tried lowering the opacity of the relections ? They seem a bit too bold @ the moment

Amazing glossies as per usual but my eyes keep wandering down to look at Golden Touch again.The gold with the background and touch of white, it all goes really well.Nice one.I agree with Welshy on your backgrounds they marry with your subjets so well. :)