Helen's Graphics (UPDATE--NEW images!!')

HELEN

• 4 weeks later...

@Welsh: *hugs*

@Skull: No need to apologize. The fact that you comment in my gallery is already support whether it's at an earlier time or later. :)

@AFG: I was actually smiling when I was drawing this candyhouse. Ahhh...so many childhood memories went in the candyhouse image. Thanks!

sig-1.png
Don't spit into the well, you might drink from it later. -----Yiddish Proverb

Glossy Galaxy Ball---How to Make Foliage
My Gallery

PDN Fans--My DA

@barbie: You know how you're afraid to start on an image because you don't know if you can make it come out the way you intended it to be? Well, this was the case for this one. I not only wanted to enter this into the SOTW competition, but my doubts of creating ice was pretty big, so it sort of pushed me to try this ice-making challenge I wanted to try out a while ago. I'm glad you like this, barbie.

@Beta: Thanks. I'm glad you thought so. I intended it to be that way. :)

@Drew: The can wasn't as hard as I thought it would be. I really appreciate your lovely words, Drew.

@Welsh: I give all the credit, well, most credit to brad.pike for writing a water tutorial here in PDN. I was looking for some tips on creating realistic ice. I opened up a PS tut and also took some ideas. Basically, I created the texture, ran S3D, and then liquified the edges of the ice cubes to give it that melting feel. And also, thank you so much for your compliments. Really. It's an honor. :)

sig-1.png

My Gallery

PDN Fans--My DA

It's been a while since I've stopped by and I know this is long overdue, but great job HELEN! Your work is still amazing. That soda loosk refreshing. :D

---- Gallery | Sig Tutorial | deviantART | Sig Videos | PhotoBucket ----

D                  E                  S                  T                  I                 N                  Y

• 1 month later...

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you for all your lovely comments...AFG, Pixey, Sasha, Matt, and DarkShock. :)

I know that DarkShock already posted the sig a few days ago, but I only had a chance to post this right now. A collab between DarkShock and myself--a great artistic experience.

sig-1.png

My Gallery

PDN Fans--My DA

It was an honor working with you HELEN. You're work is and always has been amazing.

---- Gallery | Sig Tutorial | deviantART | Sig Videos | PhotoBucket ----

D                  E                  S                  T                  I                 N                  Y

Congratulations @Helen for the Galleria entry.  It has long been one of my favourites (so, so cute) and it's well deserved - you are so talented my dear cathug.gif  

30b8T8B.gif

How I made Jennifer & Halle in Paint.net

My Gallery | My Deviant Art

"Rescuing one animal may not change the world, but for that animal their world is changed forever!" anon.

Congratulations @Helen for the Galleria entry.  It has long been one of my favourites (so, so cute) and it's well deserved - you are so talented my dear cathug.gif  

I agree! Well done & thanks to Welshy for nominating. Helen your images always put a smile on my face.

THiGVp.png

Knowledge is no burden to carry.

April Jones, 2012

@DarkShock: It was a pleasure. I love your ideas.

@Pixey: Yes, the thumb wasn't working, so I fixed it. Thanks for the compliments. I was surprised about the Galleria nomination, too. :)

@barbie: I fixed the thumb after Pixey posted, it's why it's working. I guess you figured where my work was regarding the sparklies. ;) And yes, the Galleria pieces was an unexpected surprise. The "Spring Gift" was a gift for my younger sister.

@dug: Who would think our styles could fit right in? I loved working with him. I'm glad you think that the Galleria pieces is cute. I couldn't resist but paint the kitten. I remember sitting there and trying to figure out how to use smudge, but not overdo it. Glad you like it!

@SAND: Hey! How'd you know I used Random Shape Fill? :P

Thank you to those who nominated "Sping Gift" for the Galleria. And Ego, for posting it.

sig-1.png

My Gallery

PDN Fans--My DA