Helen's Graphics (UPDATE--NEW images!!')

HELEN

• 5 weeks later...

@Dark: That's really, really sweet of you to say that. :)

@barbie: I love creating collabs with her and I'm pretty sure you already know the amazing pieces she can whip up. :) Thank you.

@Welsh: I didn't really know how to make the glossy stand out only after a few trials and errors. Thanks, Welsh. :)

My new piece was something I wanted to created ever since I started using Paint.NET. I hope you all like it!

sig-1.png
Don't spit into the well, you might drink from it later. -----Yiddish Proverb

Glossy Galaxy Ball---How to Make Foliage
My Gallery

PDN Fans--My DA

Amazing job on both pieces. I don't know anyone that can make those berries shine as well as you HELEN. :D

---- Gallery | Sig Tutorial | deviantART | Sig Videos | PhotoBucket ----

D                  E                  S                  T                  I                 N                  Y

Oh Helen, the berries are just perfect! 

I wanted to do strawberries but knew I would never finish in time for the SOTW deadline. There is so much work that has gone into the berries. I hope we will see more of these :D

Love what you did with the bottle. 

I could see you turning it into wine or juice & using the berries. 

Fabulous work!

THiGVp.png

Knowledge is no burden to carry.

April Jones, 2012

@Daniels: I wanted to get that "sweet" color to them--you know that raspberries are ripe when they're that color. Thank you for both compliments!

@Goon: I appreciate your kind words, Goon. I couldn't really get the highlights how I wanted them until I tried out Bevel Selection. The message with the bottle had to be placed somewhere on the poster. I thought that I'd go creative and text wrap it next to the bottle.

@Drew: My sister already showed this poster to the company and they liked it. It will be printed out big, so everyone will see it. :) Glad you liked how the raspberries came out, too.

@Darkshock: Thanks, DS. Words like yours (along with everyone else's) keeps me drawing and motivated. Btw, that sig! Lovely. ;)

@barbie: Thank you, barbie. Aw, I really wanted to see how you make the strawberries even if they're not for the SOTW. And yes, I put some work into the berries. I'm not going to mention how long I stayed up because the idea came to me very late in the evening. ;) My sister gave me ideas on how she wanted to bottle to look like and how the water should be pouring out of it, so I did that in PDN. Thank you!

sig-1.png

My Gallery

PDN Fans--My DA

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

@Dryda: Feel free to have some. :) Thank you!

@Welsh: I feel the same about your work, Welsh. Thank you and thank you! :)

@Oceana: I appreciate your lovely compliments. *hugs*

@Seerose: I'm happy you visited my gallery and gave such a great review! Thank you!

@Red: Thank you for your kind comments, Red. I truly appreciate it!

By the way, this latest piece (gold wrench) is a project I did for the General Cable company. Enjoy!

sig-1.png

My Gallery

PDN Fans--My DA

That's one fine-looking golden wrench you have made - wish I had one for my work around the house :D .  I did comment (I hope) on DA about your beautiful fruits and would like to say again, that they are amazing B) .

30b8T8B.gif

How I made Jennifer & Halle in Paint.net

My Gallery | My Deviant Art

"Rescuing one animal may not change the world, but for that animal their world is changed forever!" anon.

Wow Helen,love the gold wrench.  You the handyman of the family?    :D   My sister is in hers,lol. 

I forgot to mention that I love the berries,they look almost ready to eat.   :)

Edited by skullbonz

http://forums.getpaint.net/index.php?/topic/21233-skullbonz-art-gallery

• 4 weeks later...

You do some really nice work. I also checked out your gallery on DeviantART. I've got a gallery on that site. User name is Bakerdezign. I use opensource / free software,cause,I don't have the funds for the commercial stuff,and,I've used paint.net the most at the moment.

@Pixey: Oh, thank you so much! I don't think I'd ever use a golden wrench for handyman work...it would be hanging around my neck and nobody would touch it. :D

@Goon: Thanks, Goon. The company enjoyed it very much and made a bunch of copies of it.

@Drew: I had to skew the text in PS, but the rest was done in Paint.NET. I was actually going to create it in Illustrator, but heck, it was so much easier in PDN. Thank you, by the way.

@Seerose: Well, I thank you again. :)

@Daniels: Gradients are a magical tool. Thank you!

@Welsh: Oh, Welsh, that's too kind. :)

@Skull: I'm not the handyman of the family, but I helped my dad for many years with carpentry. I do a lot of work around the house. And thanks for liking the berries, too. You can always have some. :)

@jay: Thanks for taking a look at my gallery here and on DA.

Edited by HELEN

sig-1.png

My Gallery

PDN Fans--My DA

Another beautiful, glossy, shiny image by @Helen - @QueenGlossy.  Perfect colours - which are my favourites and the shine is divine  :) .

30b8T8B.gif

How I made Jennifer & Halle in Paint.net

My Gallery | My Deviant Art

"Rescuing one animal may not change the world, but for that animal their world is changed forever!" anon.