Sign in to follow this  
HELEN

Helen's Graphics (UPDATE--NEW images!!')

It looks very sparkly and so pretty ladies :)  Alas, the thumb is not working - is it just me?

Thumb working perfectly now. Nice one you guys, as I think I said in DS's gallery an amazing collab combo. Well done.

Congratulations @Helen for the Galleria entry.  It has long been one of my favourites (so, so cute) and it's well deserved - you are so talented my dear cathug.gif  

Congratulations @Helen for the Galleria entry.  It has long been one of my favourites (so, so cute) and it's well deserved - you are so talented my dear cathug.gif  

I agree! Well done & thanks to Welshy for nominating. Helen your images always put a smile on my face.

@DarkShock: It was a pleasure. I love your ideas.

@Pixey: Yes, the thumb wasn't working, so I fixed it. Thanks for the compliments. I was surprised about the Galleria nomination, too. :)

@barbie: I fixed the thumb after Pixey posted, it's why it's working. I guess you figured where my work was regarding the sparklies. ;) And yes, the Galleria pieces was an unexpected surprise. The "Spring Gift" was a gift for my younger sister.

@dug: Who would think our styles could fit right in? I loved working with him. I'm glad you think that the Galleria pieces is cute. I couldn't resist but paint the kitten. I remember sitting there and trying to figure out how to use smudge, but not overdo it. Glad you like it!

@SAND: Hey! How'd you know I used Random Shape Fill? :P

Thank you to those who nominated "Sping Gift" for the Galleria. And Ego, for posting it.

No problems for the nomination ... it's been in my bookmarks for ages (along with others for other people I must get around to 'reporting') ... and much deserved

Excellent collab' with Dark' ... a great marriage of styles that look well suited

No problems for the nomination ... it's been in my bookmarks for ages (along with others for other people I must get around to 'reporting') ... and much deserved

Excellent collab' with Dark' ... a great marriage of styles that look well suited

WHOA! I'm not ready for that yet! O.o

@Welsh: It was you who nominated, so a personal thank you, Welsh. I think Dark is a good artist to work with. 

@Dark: I don't think anyone's ever ready for marriage. ;)

• Upvote 1

I love the image :D But I'm not a fan of photobucket as it doesn't seem to open just the image; it seems to think I want to access the rest of the website with it (hence, I use deviantart or imgur).

Great work, I love the colours :) Keep the great work!

@Red Beard: I am so happy you stopped by and commented! You know I like all things colorful and cheerful. :)

@Dryda: I appreciate your lovely words. I think it will be even better now. ;)

@Dark: I've been busy with other things (and unmotivated on some of the days). You might've already seen this acrylic painting I did:

http://helenlight.deviantart.com/art/Popeye-419276879

That's what I was doing. :)