Yellowman

yellowman

____MY GALLERY____
This is my gallery, all drawings have made by Paint.NET, unless mentioned,
I hope you will enjoy your visiting here and feedback is welcomed.
Thanks

th_viewtohell_zps2b772258.jpg

A View to Hell

Hidden Content:

th_watersurface_zps0d68ba7c.jpg

The two planets textures are Google Maps screenshots
Both from Russia
th_TheTwins.jpg

Nebula is a cloud photo
th_spacefromcloudpic.jpg

th_alarmclock1.jpg

th_fonograf.jpg

Letters created in xara3D, all other effects are PDN
th_SIII.jpg

th_woodart1.jpg

th_feeltheperspective.jpg

th_logs1000.jpg

th_lightandshadow.jpg

th_3spaners.jpg

Elements created in Anim8or and arranged in PDN
th_virusattak.jpg th_virusattak2.jpg

Only leaves are real stocks
th_grape.jpg

th_lovevine.jpg

th_passionwclouds.jpg

th_california.jpg

th_cogvchain.jpg

th_jewelone.jpg

th_brooch11.jpg

th_bracelet.jpg

th_crown.jpg

th_pomegranate.jpg

th_steampunk1.jpg

th_comet12.jpg

th_gulf.jpg

th_rustytimeorg.jpg

th_spikeball-brandnew.jpg

th_ballet3.jpg

th_goldballs1000.jpg

th_clooooock.jpg

th_Daisys.jpg

th_mothershipblue.jpg

th_newworldcomp.jpg

th_8deeps.jpg

th_explosion88.jpg

Chain made in Google Sketchup
th_oppositon.jpg

th_ghostplane.jpg

th_transfish.jpg

Edited by yellowman
  • Upvote 2

Wow! Outstanding work! I'm happy you set up your own gallery. You're now in my "favorite gallery" list. Your realistic works are bright and fun, the way I like it. Your spacescapes are cool! Awesome work! :wink:

sig-1.png
Don't spit into the well, you might drink from it later. -----Yiddish Proverb

Glossy Galaxy Ball---How to Make Foliage
My Gallery

PDN Fans--My DA

Aye, i also think your first picture is awsome i love the way i sat there trying to figure out what the stamp said then realised it was reflected in the wood :roll: Talking about that wood texture that looks awsome aswell! :D

Citylife.png

welshblue...thank you so much, you want the truth?I am not so good in programing things so I needed some time to learn how to organize my stuffs in this thread :oops:, I am glad you like my work your opinion is so important to me because you do a great work.

oma... :lol::lol: yes finally thanks for visiting, I think you know the reason now, I forgot to mention that this sig done with help of GoogleSketchup 6, well actually I didn't forget but I was creating my gallery late last night so I was so fast, I will add that note :lol: .

HELEN...thanks for passing by, and your nice comments, every advise you give me I will keep it in my mind.

Goonfella... :lol: :oops: OMG I know a lot of misspelling, please read every thing I wrote carefully I know there is mistakes more that the words that I typed, thanks so much that was nice way to tell me.Btw your ideas and comments about my space things are important.

KillerK...thanks, I am glad that all of you guys like it, that was my first sig for this forum.

I like all your work but as to the space pics I love the backgrounds in Space 777 and Space Swirl Quasar although I would tone down the lens flares in Orange Moon.

You have a lovely cartoonishy (another new word for the dictionary :D ) way of representing space which is so different. I really like it . :wink:

Please feel free to visit my Gallery on PDNFans

And my Alternatives to PDN

It looks outstanding! I was especially impressed with your golden ring and the way you engraved your username across the ring face. I suspect you followed Ash's ring tutorial?

Officially retired from this forum. Have a nice day.

Storm.Shadow.. thank you very much, I was searching for Ash's tutorial about the ring but I couldn't find it, if you mean his tutorial within Rings (Like Lord of The Rings "precious") tutorial, then yes I used the shape-3D plugin -as I remember 4 times- once for every part of ring, I did post this ring before (page-56 realistic umbrella), and I used same technique on this image for Shape-3D about 4 to 6 times.

HELEN..Thanks for your comment I am glad you liked them :P , I will add more and more, need your advice also.

welshblue.. :D :oops: Thanks so much, I just commented on your Beauty-WIP project, that is so good idea I am waiting to see the final, I'm sure you will amaze me again.

They are wonderful, Yellowman,

I especially love the details on the flowers - boy, do I have a long way to go!:)

"Listen, or Your Tongue Will Make You Deaf" 

Native American Proverb

SIGCOMPLETED072313SPACEAGE-150pxby500pxp

Nice I like them all.

yhsjjie.png

History repeats itself, because nobody was paying attention the first time.

• 2 weeks later...

I enjoy your work so much. I always look forward to seeing what you do in the tutorials because you have a way to take them to a new level. You have an amazing sense of color and texture as well as your deep understanding of the physical nature of objects. I greatly appreciate your suggestions and help in the tuts. You are a great and patient teacher. I have learned so much from your comments and even more from just studying your work. Thanks again.

SAC, WOTW and Photo Manip Competition Host

To visit the Comps click HERE

Possum Roadkill.. that's so nice from you I am glad you like my work, by the way you also do a very good work and you have a good and smart using effect to create some nice drawing, appreciate you words and they truly encourage me to do my best to enrich this forum and all of us get good benefits from it.

And welshblue Thank you very much for you kind words, I am pleased you like some of my stuffs, your feedback is important to me. Yes I am working on some new projects but I ve been so busy lately and did not have time to complete them, :D I have to have enough time to draw I can't do things fast, drawing is a hobby for me.

Axle thanks for visiting, if you mean the current golden sig, then just visit my tutorial (3D engraved text) in the first page of this thread, I used that tutorial, if you have any question on any step feel free to ask, we are here to help you :)

Queen From Ancient Assyria....WIP, added to the gallery (this is just the head the whole body is in golden dress and of course a background) they are all in progress may be it will take forever, I may post the final here, not sure yet. I was busy last month, but I have some time now , and I am working on some mini tutorials they will be added here :P .

Dang! That picture looks superb. The only thing I noticed was the top portion of the crown with the jewels were not facing the same direction as the head was. I have a feeling that Oma might drop by and comment on it.

Officially retired from this forum. Have a nice day.

Love the shape of the face, nose, jawline, chin, just perfect. I can see hours of work in it.

Are you going to give her a large neck ornament and a low cut dress?

Hope we get to see the finished product.