Helen's Graphics (UPDATE--NEW images!!')

@zookey: Glad you browsed through my gallery. I deleted my way older works, but I still have them on a Web site that never got finished. Thank you for your nice words.

@jim: Good. I was aiming to create something "magical." Thanks, Jim. :)

@Welsh: Maybe it really is sending pulses. Who knows. :) Sometimes keeping things simple is the way to go. Glad you like it, Welsh!

@Aislin: Really? That's so cool. I guess Welsh was right. It really is sending pulses through the screen. Thanks!

@Pipp: Yep. I'm still here and creating works. You should come here more often. Missed you!

EDIT: This next piece was done for an Interactive Game. Due to a deadline, I will be creating another project and an animator will take over. Mostly done in PDN.

Edited by HELEN

sig-1.png
Don't spit into the well, you might drink from it later. -----Yiddish Proverb

Glossy Galaxy Ball---How to Make Foliage
My Gallery

PDN Fans--My DA

@Ninja...: Thanks. I appreciate your comments. I only wish to get better and better, but there won't be enough years on Earth to be perfect.

@barbie: In order to draw something detailed, you need a lot of patience (like most already know). Thanks for the encouraging words, barbie.

@Drydareelin: Lots of blurring and experimenting. I actually drew the baby freehand by looking at a photo reference and then scanning the image in and working from there.

@yellowman: I know. Your 3D work is just stunning, so it's an honor to hear that from you. Glad you like the details--they weren't very easy to add.

@Goon: Thanks, Goon. There's this saying that we have in our family, "You can't mess up your porridge with too much butter." Thanks.

@Nanette: Sure. Any time. You're always welcome. Well, anyone is. :)

@Welsh: I keep mentioning that perspective is my secret enemy, but a challenge is always good. Thanks, Welsh. I appreciate your encouragement.

Latest piece: Glossy icons made for a client. Since I created a different set, I decide to post these up. All made in PDN.

sig-1.png

My Gallery

PDN Fans--My DA

@Ninja...: Thanks. I appreciate your comments. I only wish to get better and better, but there won't be enough years on Earth to be perfect.

That's what the New Heaven and New Earth are for silly

Sig Battle Wins: 5
DigitalTypographyNightvision.gif
My Gallery
| Smoke>Flames Tutorial

~96% of teens won't stand up for God. Put this in your sig if you're one of the 4% who will

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Love the new signature/avatar combo very classy as is the living room ( wish I had the patience to try something like that ;( )

As for you glossies I think this forum needs a new award "Queen of gloss" I know who would get my vote ;)

@minners: The living room was quite difficult to create due to the fact that the perspective was a little different. Give something like that a try. You'll do well, I'm sure of it. And glossies. Yeah, I love them (not sure if I'm good enough to become "Queen of Gloss," but it's a great compliment). Thank you for your kind words!!!

@nitenurse: I must say you have a nice sig yourself. The text is so shiny! And thank you for commenting on both pieces. :)

@Dryda: For the glossies, I've had several people on this forum who inspired me to make them my "own." I had several pieces with jaggies on the sides and figured out ways how to make them smoother. Also, I try to add a little different ideas into each new piece I make. Thank you for such nice words!

sig-1.png

My Gallery

PDN Fans--My DA

@skullbonz: Thank you so much! I thought it was time to change it up.

@Pixey: Thanks, sweets! That's so nice of you to say that. I just had to add the "glossy" in there.

@Jim: Gee, thanks, Jim. :)

sig-1.png

My Gallery

PDN Fans--My DA

• 2 weeks later...

@Welsh: Thanks, Welsh. I could never match up to oma. She's a great artist. I always appreciate your constant support and kind words!

@dug: I didn't want so much color and thought black and purple/pink would look really good--probably one of my favorite color combinations. Thank you!

@RedBeard: That's a great compliment! I'm so glad you like it. :)

sig-1.png

My Gallery

PDN Fans--My DA