The Pictorium! Post your created or edited images here!

aatwo

original:

My take:

th_macpro-1.png

That is simply amazing. Those gradients are almost perfect!

Expiration: I hope you dont mind but I used your fractal looking thing on my wallpaper. It just looked to good, lol. As well, the burlap texture looks great! (I told you are becoming an Ash. He is still better many aspects, but you are definettly getting there)

signature.png

Expiration: I hope you dont mind but I used your fractal looking thing on my wallpaper. It just looked to good, lol. As well, the burlap texture looks great! (I told you are becoming an Ash. He is still better many aspects, but you are definettly getting there)

I don't mind at all. The "fractal" thing is actually weave + 6 (strategically placed) polar inversions. I'm using it as my wallpaper too. :wink:

Thanks for the compliments, but I have yet to figure out glass. (confuzzled :? )

Call me expired. Please.

th_Energyv2.png

Don't go counting your chickens before the pack of rabid ravaging foxes attacks. -Sozo

I don't mind at all. The "fractal" thing is actually weave + 6 (strategically placed) polar inversions. I'm using it as my wallpaper too. :wink:

Thanks for the compliments, but I have yet to figure out glass. (confuzzled :? )

There was hints for simple glass I posted in The Pictorium a while back.

Let me see if I can find it....

Edit: Found

1 advice: One does NOT always need complex color & background to get glass like textures and/or objects.

I will post a few for you to see later on. :)

then look at this post and read on, Madjik & Hellfire010 had it down quite fast. :)

Edit2: I like the sandbag texture!

The_next_thousand_words_by_0_ASH_0.png

All creations Ash + Paint.NET [ Googlepage | deviantArt | Club PDN | PDN Fan ]

Gears seem to be popular lately so I thought I'd give 'em a try.

Thanks Ash for the kick-off. This was just a "make two and copy them" kind of thing. If I were going to get serious I'd make them individualy so I could change the reflections, shading, ect.

MultiGears1.jpg

One suggestion for anyone wanting to try and do gears. Pay a little more attention to the teeth than I did. Few gears really have "pointed teeth", the tips are just too weak to take the strain and are more often than not, flat or ground tipped (unless of course we're talking watch gears or something delicate), just something to keep in mind.

Topezia - I checked, and the best I can do on the "PDN Towers" I did, is to tell you what I remember. I'll PM if you want. I've got to get more organized about my drawing if I'm going to be sharing how I did things. Sorry.

And no, it doesn't look 'zactly like a supository. But for a bomb, maybe change the top end to some fins or at least flat. Love the coloring. :D

barbbark00 - Really nice!

Expiration - Cool sandbag. Looks very well used.

There's too much good stuff and you all post so fast it's impossible to mention everybody. But I do look at them and think you all do some teriffic work. Thanks for posting.

Thanks Ash for the kick-off. This was just a "make two and copy them" kind of thing. If I were going to get serious I'd make them individualy so I could change the reflections, shading, ect.

th_MultiGears1.jpg

Looks good, however I don't think the gears can move at all with that placement :lol:

The_next_thousand_words_by_0_ASH_0.png

All creations Ash + Paint.NET [ Googlepage | deviantArt | Club PDN | PDN Fan ]

th_MultiGears1.jpg

Looks good, however I don't think the gears can move at all with that placement :lol:

No, they won't. The two top big gears would have to be separated and work as two cluster off the main big one. (I think) :D And thanks for the comment, appreciate your opinion.

That's really good PrettyDarnNeat.

@Ash i tried to remake your glass and decoration balls.

pngglassballs.png

Any tips? I used a white semi transparent background and S3D to make the glass...

EDIT: It looks very bad imo, I had to make the glass opaque so many times feather then transparent... over and over again. resulting in the bad edges

omExTE6.png