The Pictorium! Post your created or edited images here!

aatwo

yeha a shiny white\blue glow.

and try to swich the eye into orange, red is too dark, I think

rhfjdjejdca.png

yeha a shiny white\blue glow.

and try to swich the eye into orange, red is too dark, I think

i added a white blend to the edge, does that look better? or does it need more? ill try changing the eye color as well.

edit:the image is in the original post

japannese.jpg

Support Our Troops, End The War

its been a while since iv eposted. i dont get a chance to use the internet that much... and guess what!? ITS MY birthday. yay!

heres something i cooked up of one of my favorite bands.

weezer.png

prototypelambdasig2.png

the lambda symbol is the scientific symbol of all things decaying over a rapid period of time. Or in a different subject, the photographers term of an object moveing so fast it blurs the picture puposefully.

my deviant art/

my OLD sig tutorial

my myspace... it has more photos then DA

Not a lot of work to this but funny none the less, lol.

BarrelRoll.png

lol, i love it. Sometime the simpl funny ones are the best :P

japannese.jpg

ok i got bored and i thought id make a sig and see if you guys liked it...

mynewsig.jpg

tell me what you think of it...

mynewsig-1.jpg

Made With PdN

I have a new sig and avatar

mixmanbluesigxq8.png

and

mixmanblueavatarla9.png

Thanks to -Expiration-'s Website for inspiration :D

wallpapersignaturezs5.png

Firefox is the best! So is Relient K!

~96% of teens won't stand up for God. Put this in your sig if you're one of the 4% who will.

I will give you a new heart and put a new spirit in you; I will remove from you your heart of stone and give you a heart of flesh. Ezekiel 36:26

Bye Paint.NET!

I have a new sig and avatar

mixmanbluesigxq8.png

and

mixmanblueavatarla9.png

Thanks to -Expiration-'s Website for inspiration :D

i like the sig, but honestly im not a fan of the av

japannese.jpg

My inspiration lately has been tattoes, Ive always admired them. This image is my version of a pretty common tattoe. I redrew everything and used ashes eye tut.

eyesandvine1.jpg

edit: i really like this image, i might mess with it more, maybe evening creating a pastel or ink layer or something and blending the two

japannese.jpg

Wow. Just WOW. Opps, that was shouting wasn't it? :D Some really good work posted in the last few pages. I think my fav is the "cross helmet thingy", absolutely beautiful.

This is one I did today. It started because Topezia??? (I hope I got that right) said that the frame in her/his drawing was done with "radial colors" and I had never heard of that plugin before. So, I downloaded it and messed around with it today.

The buildings were built with that plugin and then everything else was layred on top. It's all PDN accept for the three birds and the PDN logo. I call it "Looking Up" -

LookingUp.jpg

Wow. Just WOW. Opps, that was shouting wasn't it? :D Some really good work posted in the last few pages. I think my fav is the "cross helmet thingy", absolutely beautiful.

This is one I did today. It started because Topezia??? (I hope I got that right) said that the frame in her/his drawing was done with "radial colors" and I had never heard of that plugin before. So, I downloaded it and messed around with it today.

The buildings were built with that plugin and then everything else was layred on top. It's all PDN accept for the three birds and the PDN logo. I call it "Looking Up" -

LookingUp.jpg

Darn ..darn it! I love it ...it is amazing I got pain in my neck for watching from that angle :lol: (and I am going straight away to play with radial colors trying to figure out how you did that..) I 'd change only that top rectangle making it more transparent or adding a reflection sunbeamlight or something like that , may be with conical gradient do not know but ....wow!

Any ideas what I could make this into, it took me two hours to get this far. I think I might have done it the long way, though.

WIPNB.jpg

Grungesig.png

I really like it, MBK. It looks like it's missing something, though, IMO, because there's so much empty space... Speaking of space, you could make it into a planet, or something--Have the normal planets, then this one outlying, on the edge.

awesomeness k.digennaro and PrettyDarnNeat

meitapalms.png

testing out custom brushes plug-in on background. The text was just cause i thought it lacked something

dragonseyesig.png

I just got the paintbrush plugin yesterday that sabrown100 did. I was downloading others brushes when I realized I could make my own. Cann't tell you how happy this made me. Kittens are flying. I have never experienced paintbrushes as I have never used a program other than PDN. This is just a doodle but I cann't wait to see what I can do with this new toy. The kitten is a water color painting that my daughter did.

And Oh yes, great images people......

doodle-1.png

"One can't complain. I have my friends. Someone spoke to me only yesterday." EEYORE

@ olav.k.m That is really neat. It took me a couple of moments to figure out how this might be done. (Ideas are coming to my mind. :wink: )

My DA: http://leif-j.deviantart.com/

--------------

Some people seek justice so persistent, that they will do great injustice themselves.

Made with the paintbrush. My daughter can walk by herself now and is getting married a week from today.

kimandmom.png

"One can't complain. I have my friends. Someone spoke to me only yesterday." EEYORE

sweet but you need to soften the edges

:D i like it...

height: 150px is it allowed for signatures? *too lazy to read rules*

MySig.png

rhfjdjejdca.png

Not gonna tell ya. Read the rules. It's good for ya.

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.
Amy: But how did it end up in there?
The Doctor: You know fairy tales. A good wizard tricked it.
River Song: I hate good wizards in fairy tales; they always turn out to be him.

15) Signature size requirements: They must not be wider than 500px, nor taller than 150px

Thanks god :D

rhfjdjejdca.png

It's kinda funny. Reading the rules takes one click. Asking the question takes several keystrokes. :-)

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.

But, yes. 500x150. Keep in mind, that's a TOTAL dimension, including all other images. Also, make sure to keep any text you have down to a minimum.

Speaking of sigs....

I have a new one :D

abstractsigwu8.png

wallpapersignaturezs5.png

Firefox is the best! So is Relient K!

~96% of teens won't stand up for God. Put this in your sig if you're one of the 4% who will.

I will give you a new heart and put a new spirit in you; I will remove from you your heart of stone and give you a heart of flesh. Ezekiel 36:26

Bye Paint.NET!