The Pictorium! Post your created or edited images here!

aatwo

New wallpaper, 100% PDN.

Macesque_by_usedHONDA.jpg

Heh, I should post here more often...

"The greatest thing about the Internet is that you can write anything you want and give it a false source." ~Ezra Pound

twtr | dA | tmblr | yt | fb

You people are going crazy with the custom brushes. I like them. I hope ya'll don't mind this picture that I took at Niagara Falls on thursday.

100_9847800x600.jpg

Also I made this shark button. Click on the pic, then wave your mouse over the pic to watch it glow.

shbt1.jpg

Make a Paint Brush paintbrush.gif Make a Cue Stick poolstick.gif Make a Rope rope.gif

heress a sig i came up with pretty plain, i was juss messing round while i was bored.

finishedcloud.jpg

Edited: out of curiosity, is it the same character i have just notcied on darkshock91 sig? If yes, I didnt mean to have the same.

7-1.png

andROLL;; x

Well Im really new too PDN forums and PDN itself, about a week and a half, well heres my creation I made, took about 30 mins, its all done on PDN. Give me any feed back, negetive or good, I need it to improve :D its called, "Confusion of Light"amberspherewow1.jpg

You people are going crazy with the custom brushes. I like them. I hope ya'll don't mind this picture that I took at Niagara Falls on thursday.

th_100_9847800x600.jpg

Also I made this shark button. Click on the pic, then wave your mouse over the pic to watch it glow.

th_shbt1.jpg

Nice Niagara pic. I'm going there with my Wife for an extended weekend...:D

Also, your "shark" is a dolphin... :lol:

Take responsibility for your own intelligence. 😉 -Rick Brewster

I haven't posted in here for a while.

Made this with some pixelation:

insideout.jpg

And with a bit of editing:

insideout2.png

Another tattoo inspired piece. Needed a new background :P, it seems like something in missing, any suggestions? Its a background so i dont want to over do it.

CrossDesign.jpg

japannese.jpg

Support Our Troops, End The War

There is discussion in the Photo Manipulation Contest discussion thread about a theme for the next contest and I suggested a 'makeover' type of manipulation, taking a plain photo of a model, with no makeup, and doing a complete makeover - including changing the shape of features, hair, etc...

Mike.Ryan52 stated that this type of manipulation would require Photoshop and it's 'Liquify' tool, suggesting it might be beyond the capabilities of Paint.NET. I love a challenge, so I've taken the picture I proposed for the next contest and performed a complete overhal using only the magic of PDN.

ModelManip800.png

The main changes are:- Altered the position of the eyeballs so the subject appears to be looking directly at the camera, changed the shape of the nose; making it thinner, corrected the right side of the lips to make them more symmetrical, then composited the original face onto a different stock model - altering the shape of the face by shortening it to make it more round. Added a little bit of 'Soften Portrail' and Voila!

PKRM.png

PKRG.pngPKRT.pngPKRD.pngPKRP.png

CMJ: You did a great job. That looks very good and am always happy to PdN accomplish the impossible. Though a tool such as Liquidate would have made your life times over easier.

signature.png

I'm trying to be a comicer and make my comics on the computer. I've finally learnt how to make speechbubbles one pixel thick, but I need your opinions to see if it does look anti-aliased [esspecially the tail] and if it actualy looks good.

Anitalisaed.png

I'm trying to be a comicer and make my comics on the computer. I've finally learnt how to make speechbubbles one pixel thick, but I need your opinions to see if it does look anti-aliased [esspecially the tail] and if it actualy looks good.

Anitalisaed.png

Looks pretty good, but if you want to do comic work such as this you might find Paint.NET offers the whole nine yards. I m not saying it is impossible by any means, but something like Inkscape might better suit you.

signature.png

I agree. Well, i was getting a bit bored, and came up with this view form a spaceman's helmet...

SUPER.jpg

Grungesig.png

There is discussion in the Photo Manipulation Contest discussion thread about a theme for the next contest and I suggested a 'makeover' type of manipulation, taking a plain photo of a model, with no makeup, and doing a complete makeover - including changing the shape of features, hair, etc...

Mike.Ryan52 stated that this type of manipulation would require Photoshop and it's 'Liquify' tool, suggesting it might be beyond the capabilities of Paint.NET. I love a challenge, so I've taken the picture I proposed for the next contest and performed a complete overhal using only the magic of PDN.

ModelManip800.png

The main changes are:- Altered the position of the eyeballs so the subject appears to be looking directly at the camera, changed the shape of the nose; making it thinner, corrected the right side of the lips to make them more symmetrical, then composited the original face onto a different stock model - altering the shape of the face by shortening it to make it more round. Added a little bit of 'Soften Portrail' and Voila!

That is really an unbelievable job. I love it! A tutorial showing how you did that, all the reshaping and stuff would be awesome!

halosigyq6.jpg

My

DeviantArt I Visit my gallery

I just got the paintbrush plugin yesterday that sabrown100 did. I was downloading others brushes when I realized I could make my own. Cann't tell you how happy this made me. Kittens are flying. I have never experienced paintbrushes as I have never used a program other than PDN. This is just a doodle but I cann't wait to see what I can do with this new toy. The kitten is a water color painting that my daughter did.

And Oh yes, great images people......

doodle-1.png

Congrats for your daughter!

That kitten is cute (daughter is a chip off the old block I guess... :D )

I love cats so do you mind if I ask you to share that custom brush :D ?

@Oma You are not as old as you pretend to be (saw your picture in show yourself in the overflow section... :wink: ) you might always use personal custom brush to make antialized birds or anything you like

@cjmcguinness : Amazing job, now tell us how you did it....

@Madjik: I am working on it (I do not want to make a poor showing :oops: )

ciao ciao

3farfalle.png

100% paint.net

Its called "Have a pleasant day"

and that's what I'm wishing you all...."A pleasant day to all my friends on Paint.Net forums"

haveapleasantday.png

It's a shame everyone is talking about the birds... I think the water and sky is where the real beauty is... how did you do that water (or is that sand dunes... either way, awesome)?

Ah, and a pleasant day to you too ;)

Total hack.

This is the outcome of CMD's unfinished signature tutorial on the Paint.NET Wikibooks:

Final.png

Here's My try...

final2qf2.png

I don't know what fonts they are, so...

wallpapersignaturezs5.png

Firefox is the best! So is Relient K!

~96% of teens won't stand up for God. Put this in your sig if you're one of the 4% who will.

I will give you a new heart and put a new spirit in you; I will remove from you your heart of stone and give you a heart of flesh. Ezekiel 36:26

Bye Paint.NET!